Texas sure isn't Massachusetts.

RTFD. [slap]

From the original story, which part you have obviously chosen to ignore:

Since I'm sure you'll miss - or ignore - it, note that the physical evidence corroborated the boys' stories. Note further that Gonzalez had the two survivors drag the dead boy's body outside, altering the scene. If, as it supposedly was, self-defense, why do that?

Where was the evidence to support two criminals' testimony? They "said" they begged for thier lives while he hit them. What evidence supports this? How can we all make a judgement WITHOUT ALL THE INFORMATION. The jury heard all the facts...we hear what some news reporter wants us to hear.

The verdict has, as you note, been handed down.

However, there is still the matter of 2 other eye witnesses, the ME's testimony and the fact that he moved the body - which fact you have yet to address.

The jury may have heard other facts, may have weighed the evidence differently - or may have had its own agenda.

We don't and won't know for sure.

You're right. We don't know. But for someone who doesn't know, you sure made a pretty definitive statement. I haven't read the ME's testimony, so I can't address it. I've only read what was in the story linked, which I have addressed. As for the 2 eye witnesses, my take on that fairly straight forward. 3 people are living who witnessed the event. 2 are criminals who were witnesses only because they were there committing a crime and were friends of the deceased. The third is a home owner who was on his property minding his own business, not looking for trouble, when the 2 other witnesses brought trouble to him.

Back
Top Bottom