Texas Man Arrested Near Kamala Harris’ Official Residence Had Rifle and Ammo in Car, Which Was Parked Some Distance Away in a Garage in Downtown DC

Reptile

NES Member
A 31-year-old Texas man was arrested Wednesday near the official vice president’s residence for gun and ammo offenses.

Kamala Harris is not currently staying at the vice president’s residence because it is undergoing renovations.

Paul Murray, of San Antonio, Texas, was taken into custody by Secret Service on the grounds of the Naval Observatory in DC.

When the Secret Service approached Murray after spotting him on surveillance cameras, Murray appeared to be mentally disturbed and wondered if Joe Biden could help him.

According to ABC News, Murray’s mother called the Capitol Police after he made statements that concerned her.

The statements made by Murray were not about Joe Biden or Kamala Harris and he never made any threats.

Murray did not have any weapons on him, but he led law enforcement to his car which was parked a ways away in a garage in Downtown DC where the rifle and ammunition were found.

CNBC reported that according to a police report, Murray was in possession of an “AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, 113 rounds of unregistered ammunition, and five 30 round magazines.”

Police found a rifle, a large amount of ammunition and several gun clips in a car belonging to the man, 31-year-old Paul Murray of San Antonio, after he told them it was parked in a garage several miles away near the Washington Convention Center, according to NBC 4.
Also found in that black Chevy Impala was what police called a large capacity ammunition feeding device.
A police report specified that Murray was in possession of an “AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, 113 rounds of unregistered ammunition, and five 30 round magazines.”

Murray was charged with carrying a dangerous weapon, carrying a rifle or shotgun outside of a business, possession of unregistered ammunition and possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device.

Interesting timing as Joe Biden recently called for gun control and a ban on AR-15s and high-capacity magazines.

87-year-old Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein (CA) and Congressman David Cicilline (D-RI) last Thursday introduced a bill to ban “assault weapons” and high-capacity magazines just hours after the Democrat-controlled House passed a gun control bill.

There go "hi-caps"!

So a crazy guy with a gun. . . . who happened to be in DC. Yeah. He was after Kamala. Didn't make any anti-Biden statements. Mom said he didn't. But he must be out to kill Kamala.

A dog barked on my street this week. Clearly a Trump supporter. We had to put it down. For the good of the country.

Since when do you have to register ammunition? Unreal
In DC, yes. Have to have a permit too. More often than not, they use this law against political enemies. The law is written such that a single spent brass case or spent shotgun shell is the same as having 10,000 rounds of live ammo.
It is definitely in that category of "no reasonable person, unaware of this law, could expect that such a law existed.

I have "several" standard capacity 30-round magazines for my AR's and WASR's but only hi-cap magazines. Assuming of course that 75 round 7.62x39 drums and/or 60 round AR mags are actually hi-cap...

So a crazy guy with a gun. . . . who happened to be in DC. Yeah. He was after Kamala. Didn't make any anti-Biden statements. Mom said he didn't. But he must be out to kill Kamala.

A dog barked on my street this week. Clearly a Trump supporter. We had to put it down. For the good of the country.
So all this time you've been an atf agent in disguise

Musta been a Nancy supporter, wanted her next in line of the inevitable...........The guy, not the dog.

Musta been a Nancy supporter, wanted her next in line of the inevitable...........The guy, not the dog.

As I've mentioned before, Nance would have to work VERY fast.

Just because Kamala is down does not make Nancy anything. She's got to take out Kamala and then BEFORE the Senate (I think the Senate) confirms a new VP, take out Biden. The odds of a SotH ever stepping in as President is so slim that we should never even consider it.

A shooting one day White against Asian. A crazy man the next day near the VP house. Maybe a Nazi, Suprematist or a Proud Boy the next day.

Then the grand finale the dreaded Militia's. The Democrats have the stage and the playbill the narrative is all theirs. I can't wait for the next act and the encore.

As I've mentioned before, Nance would have to work VERY fast.

Just because Kamala is down does not make Nancy anything. She's got to take out Kamala and then BEFORE the Senate (I think the Senate) confirms a new VP, take out Biden. The odds of a SotH ever stepping in as President is so slim that we should never even consider it.
I guess inevitable was the key word

In DC, yes. Have to have a permit too. More often than not, they use this law against political enemies. The law is written such that a single spent brass case or spent shotgun shell is the same as having 10,000 rounds of live ammo.
It is definitely in that category of "no reasonable person, unaware of this law, could expect that such a law existed.
Right, sock the hapless gun owner with multiple illegal firearms and ammo felony charges, force him or her to plead guilty to just one with the promise of little or no jail time and the DC prosecutors scored
a victory: newly minted felon and prohibited person!

A shooting one day White against Asian. A crazy man the next day near the VP house. Maybe a Nazi, Suprematist or a Proud Boy the next day.

Then the grand finale the dreaded Militia's. The Democrats have the stage and the playbill the narrative is all theirs. I can't wait for the next act and the encore.
Probably wandering the city. Probably didn't even know where the VP house was.
The gov't and MSM made sure to mention that he was near/outside the VP's house.
Guy is from Texas, has an AR15.
They don't even have to state it anymore, the way they've set this whole thing up over the past few years, the average person will infer from this story:
"White man assault rifle owner threatens black woman VP"

Right, sock the hapless gun owner with multiple illegal firearms and ammo felony charges, force him or her to plead guilty to just one with the promise of little or no jail time and the DC prosecutors scored
a victory: newly minted felon and prohibited person!
One time the metro DC Police targeted a journalist that the mayor didn't like. He got rung up for a single spent shotgun shell in his trunk.

One time the metro DC Police targeted a journalist that the mayor didn't like. He got rung up for a single spent shotgun shell in his trunk.
I wonder what the odds were that it was planted? We all know the types of games cops play. Not everything they seize ends up in the evidence room.

I hope the guy was smart enough to record his interaction.

He either talked himself into getting arrested, or was the victim of a juiced up report.

"Mentally disturbed" has a wide band of interpretation. He is a white guy, so probably guilty. /s

Golf? Pickle-ball??? Church league basketball????? I don't know.

Golf? Pickle-ball??? Church league basketball????? I don't know.
How about "false arrest"? This "game" seems to be popular with LE. Personally, I would never help a cop, regardless of circumstances. I don't care if he or she was receiving a boot party from the local chapter of the Hells Angels. Nothing to see here. Just move along now. Dinsee Nuffin. No relation to Dindo.

Back
Top Bottom