• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas AG: “More People Need to Carry” Guns to Prevent Mass Shootings

Reptile

NES Member
Ken Paxton rejects gun control agenda in wake of church shooting
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is calling on more law-abiding citizens to legally carry firearms in order to prevent massacres by armed criminals in the wake of Sunday’s tragic shooting at a church in his state.

Following the stunning gun battle that unfolded after a would-be mass killer opened fire at West Freeway Church of Christ in White Settlement, Texas, AG Paxton appeared on CNN to praise the “heroic efforts” of armed parishioners who confronted and killed the shooter.

The shooting was horrible but the ironic part is in September joe Biden said Texas residents carrying guns in places of worship was “irrational”. Along with plenty of other contradictory and creepy things he’s said.

Maura Healey would have some choice words for the TX AG no doubt. She really should slap a lawsuit on him or something.

QFTMFT!

“There’s always discussion about imposing more gun restrictions. The reality is that somebody like this, who is willing to kill somebody, is unlikely to follow a gun law. So we need to continue to be vigilant and we need to allow our citizens to protect themselves — exactly what happened today, and I’m so grateful for the quick reaction because with what happened in other churches about a year ago, in other places around my state, when people were not armed, we had a lot more people die.”

Texas AG vs Massachusetts AG =

Lives in the real world vs Lives in a psychotic fantasy world.

Rational and logical. vs Completely Irrational and illogical

Intelligent vs Moronic

Qualified for the office vs Should never have been allowed to run for office.

Constitutional vs Should be in federal prison for 25 years for abuse of office under the color of law.

Operates on Rule of Law vs Operates on FEELINGS and whatever will pander to the sheep to get her re elected.

Wants to save innocent lives vs Couldn't care less about how many innocents get murdered.

A praise worthy individual vs A disgusting power tripping piece of shit.

The shooting was horrible but the ironic part is in September joe Biden said Texas residents carrying guns in places of worship was “irrational”. Along with plenty of other contradictory and creepy things he’s said.

you mean like saying coal miners should learn to program? What an asshat, I really hope he wins the nomination.

Nice, an AG that can repeat something that those that founded this country had said over 200 years ago.
He's so 20th century!

“They” prefer to be identified as non binary or gender fluid.

I wouldn’t want to use the wrong pronoun. Not sure how Maura identifies. I see her engaging in traditionally “male” activities though. Sports. Chainsaws. Women. Dictator...

Who knows? Hence the Peppermint Patty reference.

I wouldn’t want to use the wrong pronoun. Not sure how Maura identifies. I see her engaging in traditionally “male” activities though. Sports. Chainsaws. Women. Dictator...

Who knows? Hence the Peppermint Patty reference.

Just add your preferred pronouns to your signature line at work. Then, whenever you're in a meeting, every time you address someone, pause, look them up in your email contact list to find the proper pronoun and use that. Do that every time you speak to someone even if you'd checked them 5 minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom