Tax Refund

What milsurp should I put my tax refund towards?

• Lee-Enfield

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Kar98k (RC)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Arisaka (Type 99)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just let one go to a forum member/friend for $800. This was the last of the funds for the last Mauser missing from my K98 collection.

T

Carbines are tough to find for a good deal. I have not seen a carbine locally for under 1k for a long time. CMP auction forget it...

The cmp has a small stock pile they are cashing in on. I dont think i ave seen one sell for less than 1200$

The 1903a3s have gone way up also on cmp forums...... http://cmp1.zenfolio.com/p1038735130/h1d0289d7#h1417c94b

I put my 1903a3 with new stock and USGI stock that came with it up for sale shortly and i got bashed at my 900$ asking price..?

Yeah I can't believe how much they've jumped just since I got my carbine from the CMP last winter. Also my 03A3 that I got in the spring of last year was a decent deal too.

Seems like the best bet for finding a carbine, A3, K31 etc are on the CMP forums. Everything on gunbroker is going to be way overpriced and you have no idea who you're dealing with. At least the guys on the CMP forums have feedback and other people can vouch for them (usually lol).

Dunno, if you keep an eye out Carbines are not as rare and expensive as some make them out to be. Remember, they made as many carbines as they did Garands. Outside of my CMP Carbine, I've paid in the low 700s for the other 2. Hell, the winchester even came with a mag and a c tip ww2 sling, which is worth some money on its own.

Those rifles won't last long. $750 for a Remington with a C stock? $650 for a SC !!

Holy s*** I had no idea they jumped up that high. Like I said I bought mine in September of 2015 for around $250ish if I recall. Unreal.

One C&R vendor lists them at $350 but out of stock. Not sure when they'll get more.

Spoke too soon. That same vendor has them in stock now for $350. Don't hesitate.

Back
Top Bottom