Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Well Biden is getting in this afternoon. So by next year it will double to $2prYeah, I brought it up because the price is exactly the same as the case of Blazer Brass I grabbed yesterday.
I have got a case of federal 124gr brass I do not touch yet. Good competition rounds. Red army steel is actually ok as well, I did not have many duds with it, if any at all.

anyway, thx so much for posting the alert, now I can stop checking that damn site all day.

I was so pissed yesterday like I was on TSU all day and then I went to get some food right before 3PM and got back around 3:30pm and saw all the posts here that a few things came in stock and was like really??

Still there. Too bad I'm already up to my eyeballs in 9mm. Ok, it's not really too bad. But I got a kick out of some of the answers in the Q&A section for this ammo:

Question:How well would this work in my M&P Shield 9mm 2.0? - Bruce (01/17/2020)
Response:Hi Bruce, you get what you pay for :)

Question:Will this ammo stick or get stuck in a revolver camber? Read some reviews about Tul and Wolf doing that. - Elliott (03/14/2020)
Response:Hi Elliot, you get what you pay for…. Thank you for buying bulk 9mm ammo at TargetSportsUSA.com

Frank

You get what you pay for? @ $600+ per case for steel 9mm they should throw in a lap dance. At .60 per round that shit should shoot around corners.

I get that they’re overwhelmed but what a crappy response.

Anyone else starting to consider the purchase of something in .50BMG? Soon the ammo may be cheaper than 9MM.
.. I cant believe you said that- I just bought another box of 50 BMG... for those times when I get a 50 BMG upper... yeah, I do not have a 50 BMG rifle at home, but just for the principle now I have 50 or so rounds... [smile][smile][smile]

Back
Top Bottom