Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

You know things are bad when you see listings in the classifieds where people are selling a revolver reload at a time. [laugh]
JFC I thought you were kidding! Just saw it [rofl]
And with that username is he trolling?? Then again he is green...wow

I remember us saying the same thing when Obama won and had both House and Senate for the first two years of his administration. They couldn’t get any anti gun bill passed as too many Ds come from pro gun states. If anything is certain politicians care about reelection over ideologies.

Yes we must be vigilant but I’m not going to bet on an automatic win for them on gun restrictions. I’m also not buying into a tax either. It would be a burden on the poor and doubt it would stand in court.

What court? The same court that just let an election be stolen in broad daylight? Got ya.

What court? The same court that just let an election be stolen in broad daylight? Got ya.

The courts frown on edicts that cause hardships for the poor and minority community in our current environment. In today’s world of hyper sensitivity of these classes I think that works in our favor if they try to tax us out of the second amendment.

I had 20 boxes of the Winchester Modular 9mm and realized it was 100 rounds didnt need 2000 so tried adjusting to 1000 and was gone

bots are improving- now instead of desirable ammo gone in 30 seconds it is gone in 15 seconds [smile]

machine superiority- we are getting a taste of what future wars will look like- humans have no chance

Bots and humans fighting

i wonder if boston dynamics makes target sports usa ammo snatching bots [devil]

Last edited:
It's funny that it gets so quiet around this time 'cause everyone is just mashing F5 trying to get lucky in the battle against the bots.

They had SST slugs come up, I tried getting some but every time I went to checkout the quantity in my cart reduced
Oh well, didn't really care for the 3.50pr price

Back
Top Bottom