Target Barrel Re-Crown Referrals Central Mass. Or DIY?

What gun are you shooting... just a note. My 513t took about 20-30 rounds to get back to normal after a deep deep clean.

LOL, K31 I bought locally with a crap load of ammo. Also another reason I'm done buying guns until next spring. Very nice shape overall & crown condition was disclosed. Didn't want the thread to drift until the re-crowning discussion ran its course. There's so many other things affecting accuracy...

Maybe I should keep shooting it and see how it goes. Action screws were a little loose, so that was snugged up for the last range trip that gave 2-1/2" groups. It shoots way high, so I have a '+.' tall sight ordered from the late Guisan's (Swiss Rifle Forums guru) wife. K31's should be grouping ~1.5 MOA?

That GP11 is hotter than I was expecting.

LOL, K31 I bought locally with a crap load of ammo. Also another reason I'm done buying guns until next spring. Very nice shape overall & crown condition was disclosed. Didn't want the thread to drift until the re-crowning discussion ran its course. There's so many other things affecting accuracy...

Maybe I should keep shooting it and see how it goes. Action screws were a little loose, so that was snugged up for the last range trip that gave 2-1/2" groups. It shoots way high, so I have a '+.' tall sight ordered from the late Guisan's (Swiss Rifle Forums guru) wife. K31's should be grouping ~1.5 MOA?

That GP11 is hotter than I was expecting.

what is way high ? I have no idea what the swiss said was good enough for GI? im guessing 2moa was good enough. The GP11 ammo I have shoots very well and I wish I bought more. I have not spent a lot of time reloading for the swiss yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom