• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tapatalk crashing.

Both on my iPad and iPhone the app keeps on crashing. Anybody else having this problem, or is just me? Just curious. I have sent a crash report to them.

I've got their latest build on an Android, and it's a lot better than the initial revamp. No stability issues noticed.

Both on my iPad and iPhone the app keeps on crashing. Anybody else having this problem, or is just me? Just curious. I have sent a crash report to them.

I crash taking the shortcut into the classifieds. If you go to forums then classified it doesn't crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The latest re-tool has been pretty good, the issue I've noticed is viewing pictures is finicky at best. Sometimes it's fine, others you tap the pic, it blows up, then immediately goes back to the thread view. Same with zooming in. This is on my Iphone 5. Not a big deal, but somewhat annoying.

Mine was crashing this AM on my iPhone5s. I sent them an error report. I'm going to install the OS update today and see if that helps.

I use it on my android phone and tablet. No problems at all, could be Apple broke it for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom