• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tactical Response class this weekend

I'm going to the Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle courses this Saturday through Tuesday. The classes will be in Sanford, ME

Anyone else going?

wow...wish i kept track i woulda signed up in half a second...was thinking of going to Tennessee to train with them...shit i wish i paid attention to the training forum and knew they were coming up here!

I was planning on attending this class, when I heard about it last year. Since then Jim Conway offered me the chance to go to Front Site with a group of NESers,so I will be attending that class instead. But the next time Mr. Yeager and crew are in New England, I am definitely attending.

I'l be there for both. Headed out tomorrow afternoon. A buddy of mine from work is coming up for Fighting Pistol, too.

I took Fighing Pistol in Sanford last July. We're in for a good time. Supposed to rain on Saturaday, though...

Last edited:
I was there for the fighting Pistol class. Wish I could have taken the fighting rifle too. Will do whatever it takes next year to take their classes. Even if I need to sell stuff off.

speedytt,

As you know, the Fighting Pistol class was very good, but it focused on personal defense. The Fighting Rifle class started with personal defense but soon moved into team tactics. By the end of the day, all 12 of us were shooting as close together as we could get and still walk. And we were shooting fast.

I have spoken with others that have taken the class. They all recommended training with Tactical Response every chance you get.

Glad you enjoyed it Fly320s. Hopefully next year I can stay the 4 days.

Thanks, Zombie. I'll be there.

Now we need to get Fighting Rifle and Advanced Fighting Rifle up here as well.

Back
Top Bottom