Swiss K31's are almost gone now!!

One of the importers a few weeks ago had sold out of the swiss k31's. I had placed an order for 5 more but never received them and when i called they said they were sold out. Tonight I heard the place in Ohio is sold out now too. If you want one you better move very fast to get one if you can find one. This is sad another fine military surplus rifle bites the dust from the dealers racks soon.

We'll still see some at the gun shows for a while i hope here and there,we should at least see a few.

From what I have seen, many of the K31s at shows are the ones that the guys in FL, OH, and other places didn't feel were good enough for them to sell. This isn't a blanket statement as I've seen a few good ones at both shops and shows, but not many. Compare to my, can't tell it from new K31, these have chewed up stocks, 60% or less bluing, and in a few cases rust.

I agree with Big Bill, if you don't have one and want one, act now.

Gary

You mean the long, cardboard box from UPS? That's just replacement parts, sweetheart! I don't need more guns, but I need to keep the ones I have in operational condition - and, you know, mechanical things do wear out eventually.

I'll just take this nasty old box of parts to the garage and put it away. I may be there for a while, so don't wait up.....

USMA-82 said:
You mean the long, cardboard box from UPS? That's just replacement parts, sweetheart! I don't need more guns, but I need to keep the ones I have in operational condition - and, you know, mechanical things do wear out eventually.

I'll just take this nasty old box of parts to the garage and put it away. I may be there for a while, so don't wait up.....
You know how many "stocks" I've had delivered?[devil]

Don't forget about those rifles you had "backordered from a long time ago"
"It was only $60 and you couldn't pass up the deal cause its really worth $160"
[smile]

Milsurps 4 Me said:
Don't forget about those rifles you had "backordered from a long time ago"
"It was only $60 and you couldn't pass up the deal cause its really worth $160"
[smile]

I told the misses no more surplups in 2006. But when they keep on comming i said they were back ordered from 2005 but they were still comming in April and the back ordered in 2005 just wasn't working anymore but it did become a funny joke after and now she says it first when the BBT is here. I guess i'm going to hear this for the rest of my life now too. She is an accountant, a bean counter and coupon shopper and she understands a good buy on a surplup and i can get by sometimes if its a great buy with good savings, sometimes if its cheap. She can't tell the difference between them and i was doing ok till she found my bound book. She knows this is my hobby now and understands again sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom