SWAT Under Siege movie

Some years back there was a guy here on NES who claimed to be a law enforcement trainer in VT who promoted pulling the trigger with your middle finger. His claim was that people naturally pointed with their index finger, so this way you pointed your index finger at the target.

Seattle has a swat team ???!!! I call BS ! The lefties would never allow that even in the movies !!! 😁

Some years back there was a guy here on NES who claimed to be a law enforcement trainer in VT who promoted pulling the trigger with your middle finger. His claim was that people naturally pointed with their index finger, so this way you pointed your index finger at the target.
I do that....when shooting an ak47 with a really slappy trigger.

I remember that guy. [rofl] That was the guy with the trigger guards cut off his guns too, right?

I remember that guy. [rofl] That was the guy with the trigger guards cut off his guns too, right?

5shot

5shot

That’s him!

The only time I've ever felt the need to use my middle finger was because my index was  tired from the hundred pulls prior. I should invest in a new trigger.

Sorry, I only acknowledge the existence of one Under Siege movie:

View attachment 879103

Wait. The one where the most decorated special forces soldier in the Navy is promoted and is "forced" to be a cook????? And no one knows about his SF background? Right.

OTOH, she was quintessential 90's playboy playmate. The eyes. The hair. The fake boobs. The body makeup. Not that that is bad. But she just fit that whole look.

Wait. The one where the most decorated special forces soldier in the Navy is promoted and is "forced" to be a cook????? And no one knows about his SF background? Right.

OTOH, she was quintessential 90's playboy playmate. The eyes. The hair. The fake boobs. The body makeup. Not that that is bad. But she just fit that whole look.
You will never convince me that Ms. Eleniak was rocking the silicone. She did enough slo mo running in Baywatch that I know those were legit.

Back
Top Bottom