Survival groups

Also try reading www.frugalsquirrels.com and www.zombiehunters.org. They're both survival-related forums. Also, both have very active fiction sections. Lots of good ideas to be found in the stories. (just ignore the ones by Tired Old Man where the protagonist always starts out with about a zillion dollars to buy all his preps... unless you have a zillion bucks stashed away, that is)

The first rule about survival groups is that you don't talk about your survival group!

Jk a little fight club humor.

Ar15.com has a member locator in their survival section. there are a few guys from Ma.

Also try reading www.frugalsquirrels.com and www.zombiehunters.org. (just ignore the ones by Tired Old Man where the protagonist always starts out with about a zillion dollars to buy all his preps... unless you have a zillion bucks stashed away, that is)

I prefer the "Dangerous Old Men" stories. Sometimes true history is better than fiction! [grin]

Also try reading www.frugalsquirrels.com and www.zombiehunters.org. They're both survival-related forums. Also, both have very active fiction sections. Lots of good ideas to be found in the stories. (just ignore the ones by Tired Old Man where the protagonist always starts out with about a zillion dollars to buy all his preps... unless you have a zillion bucks stashed away, that is)
Lots of good stuff at Frugal's site, although I hesitated in joining a bit due to the 10 post minimum and some undefined "continued, regular posting" to access the full site.

That, and my "filter" is still getting adjusted to Frugal's site. For instance: the recent assertion by one member that over half of the US (the non-Christian portion) would be the type to "shoot the man, make the woman a sex slave til you get tired of her and kill her, keep the children as slaves to toil for you" if a family came knocking looking for help after TSHTF. [hmmm]

Lots of good stuff at Frugal's site, although I hesitated in joining a bit due to the 10 post minimum and some undefined "continued, regular posting" to access the full site.

That, and my "filter" is still getting adjusted to Frugal's site. For instance: the recent assertion by one member that over half of the US (the non-Christian portion) would be the type to "shoot the man, make the woman a sex slave til you get tired of her and kill her, keep the children as slaves to toil for you" if a family came knocking looking for help after TSHTF. [hmmm]

Um. I somehow missed that post. Possibly because I only read the Pat fiction, gun and some of the recipe forums.

Hey, there are idiots everywhere. This poster you quote sure sounds like he qualifies.

I recently joined WhenSHTF.com - There's a fair sized NH/Northern Mass MAG meeting up this month, I've seen plenty of posts from people on the Cape/RI.

Survivalist Boards - survivalistboards.com has a survival groups section, but its closed to the public. Only members can see the sections and the messages that have been posted. Its closed to the public for privacy reasons.

Back
Top Bottom