Survival Basics - Teachings 101...Interested??

I wouldn't mind doing one on fire starting at some point. Again, if I'm going to drive out there....I would like to car pool. At almost 4 bucks a gallon, that's a lot in gas to get there and back. Splitting it would be much better.

Anyway, I have a few empty egg cartons, a stop and shop bag or two of dryer lint and a few bricks of parifin...so putting together a fire pod class and other ways to start fires would be good.

I'm just sorry I am really Mid-Atlantic.

I keep getting asked to do classes with a political group I belong to as alot of members seem to have some shared concerns

:(

I just saw this post off the bump. I'm right next door to you, and would certainly be interested. I'm pretty new to prepping, and don't have much to offer in the way of that, but am willing to come with an open mind and share. I may even just drop in on one of my days off to chat.

Anyone in NH have some property we could do this on, I found a guy that does a 4 hour demo, I think he might be willing to do it for adults, I know he does it for the scouts. not sure how far he will travel though

Apologies for adding to the thread drift but:

Anyone in NH have some property we could do this on, <snip> ...

I'm by no means an expert on anything but I do know more than a little on many subjects. I'd be interested in attending classes and possibly instructing. A location in NH would be better but I could make it down to Ma. if need be.

Back
Top Bottom