Surplus Firearms by Guns +Ammo

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
As most of you already know the new addition of Surplus Firearms magazine produced by Guns and Ammo has been published. For us military firearms collectors we look forward to each new years addition.This one was certainly no disappointment. Only one catch...finding a copy[crying]. most books stores don't have them, chain stores may or may not. I looked a 6 local stores today and finally said the hell with it and drove to New Hampshire and bought the last three copies on the shelf at a local Walmart.

I have read it cover to cover three time so far.

I also placed a call to the Gibbs' Rifle Company Inc. They gave me the name of the distributor and well......
I ordered a M1903-A4 Historic Remake, MSRP price $995..I would pay twice that,. If you read the article it is made to the exact specs right down to scope design.I cant explain how well they completed this project and do it justice...buy the magazine and see what I am talking about.

Also there are GREAT articles on some long since forgotten rifles. The price of the magazine. $8.99..

I will scout around tomorrow for other copies.
Do I have any folks interested in buying them if I find some copies. Or we could have a NES copy. Pass it on from one member to another.

I will say the Milsurp collectors group on NES gets first dips on reading it and then passing it on.

So If folks want to let me know who's is having trouble finding one I will do my best to find you a copy. You pay for the magazine and the postal cost to mail it to you..that's it...deal[wink]

Last edited:
If you have an extra copy, I would buy it, or if you would just let me borrow a copy to read that would be great. Either way, if you are at the Mansfield meeting next week, I'll see you there.

If you have an extra copy, I would buy it, or if you would just let me borrow a copy to read that would be great. Either way, if you are at the Mansfield meeting next week, I'll see you there.

I looked every where today and could not find any. You can borrow mine. I will not be at the meeting however. I will be in Kentucky on business.

Back
Top Bottom