Suggestions for Show in Danvers?

Hi,
I am getting a table at the Danvers Show. What would you guys like to see. Any suggestions on what I should sell? Anything in particular that you think would sell well?

Thanks for the input.

Craig

Golden Tiger 7.62x39 ammo and Wolf Gold ammo in various types like 8mm, 7.62x54. Can never have too much non corrosive military rounds for semi autos like my SVT40, Hakim, and SKS'.

You could say I do a little of both. I don't have an FFL so I would not call myself a dealer. I have worked with a dealer and will use him to get the best possible deals.
Keep the suggestions coming.

I have a Luger and some other pistols to sell. Great idea CrossX.

ooo ooo and maybe AR accessories...like surefire stuff...i was dissapointed there was noone selling bolts and carriers at the last show

i wanted to get a titanium and chrome one

When DOR walks around at the beginning of the show, you MUST have a MA Sales and Use Tax Registration Certificate visible on your table or you will get hassled. DOR will "sell" you one, but then MA DOR expects to see a business tax return for this year (Schedule C will do) showing all the sales as income and quarterly sales tax returns forever.

This is one reason why private citizens don't rent tables at MA gun shows (like I hear happens at shows in other parts of the US).

When DOR walks around at the beginning of the show, you MUST have a MA Sales and Use Tax Registration Certificate visible on your table or you will get hassled. DOR will "sell" you one, but then MA DOR expects to see a business tax return for this year (Schedule C will do) showing all the sales as income and quarterly sales tax returns forever.

This is one reason why private citizens don't rent tables at MA gun shows (like I hear happens at shows in other parts of the US).

Do you happen to know if the DOR does this at all types of shows (sports memorabilia, collectibles, antiques, comic books, etc), or do gun shows have the distinct honor of warranting special attention?

LN, it's my understanding that they do this at MANY shows. I've encountered them twice at the GOAL table for gun shows. It's not unique to gun shows. It started many years ago when lots of folks were making a living doing flea market shows as a "hobby", not collecting tax and not reporting income.

Back
Top Bottom