• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sturbridge MA show, January 2018

If anyone cares to meet up @ that show, on Sat morning, it'd be brilliant to meet a fellow NES-er, if you care to meet me to find out what is a Green_Manelishi.

I do not know, but why would a resident of NH drive all the way to the center of the Commywealth to attend a gun show where almost everything is viewed as evil?

It was a rhetorical question, more or less. I live in a part of NH that has me working in the Berkshires/Greenfield area from time to time. A deal on reloading brass knows no bounds, even in the People's Republic Of Massachusetts.

Best place to eat lunch afterwards is the McD's. Or grab a 6-pack from the packie next door for the drive home. Don't bother with the BBQ place. . . until after I get there and get my order in. Go with McD's. LOL

How much is the admission? Anything special about this show or is it on par with the others?

Best place to eat lunch afterwards is the McD's. Or grab a 6-pack from the packie next door for the drive home. Don't bother with the BBQ place. . . until after I get there and get my order in. Go with McD's. LOL

That BBQ place is garbage. It should be avoided at all costs...o_O

Do you guys think theres any chance of finding bulk surplus powder at the show? I'm looking for WC860 but 867 or 872 would probably do. I'd also be interested in the faster surplus powders.

Thanks!

Steve

How much is the admission? Anything special about this show or is it on par with the others?

I don't know the cost, but it's close enough to where I am staying that it's worth a visit and there are $1 off coupons available on line. Probably nothing special, but neither am I, and there is nothing specific I am seeking. It'll be some time out from the house.

So is there anyone been to one of this company's shows and has a clue about the admission price? Sure, you can find "$1 off" coupons on their website, but I'd rather not drive an hour to find it's a dollar off some really stupid price.

So is there anyone been to one of this company's shows and has a clue about the admission price? Sure, you can find "$1 off" coupons on their website, but I'd rather not drive an hour to find it's a dollar off some really stupid price.
Since it is one of Carole's shows, the going rate last year was $12 regardless of how big or small the show is. I'm sure that for 2018 she probably raised the gate fee again, so you might expect $13 this year.
http://www.northeastgunshows.com/

Since it is one of Carole's shows, the going rate last year was $12 regardless of how big or small the show is. I'm sure that for 2018 she probably raised the gate fee again, so you might expect $13 this year.
http://www.northeastgunshows.com/

Note there is no price-of-admission, that I can easily locate, on the website.
Up to a tenner I'd consider it, because it's close enough, but more than a tenner? I doubt it.

Note there is no price-of-admission, that I can easily locate, on the website.
Up to a tenner I'd consider it, because it's close enough, but more than a tenner? I doubt it.
I don't think that she ever advertised the price. Last year it was $12 ($11 with discount coupon from her site). One thing that you can be sure of . . . it won't be any lower than $12.

I don't think that she ever advertised the price. Last year it was $12 ($11 with discount coupon from her site). One thing that you can be sure of . . . it won't be any lower than $12.

Aye, well, when I consider how infrequently I actually leave the house to do anything/go anywhere, it might be a passably enjoyable waste of money, and if it sux then I shall never, ever, return. :)

Not worth the gas to get there IMHO... let alone the entrance fee. I stood in line there once for what seemed like forever in the bitter cold and wind. Never again. Not for a show that small and in such a poor venue. Marlboro is on the 27th & 28th. I can wait.

Back
Top Bottom