• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sturbridge Friends of NRA Dinner May 17th - SOLD OUT!

Anyone in the Sturbridge, MA area that would like to attend our Friends of NRA event, please make your reservation soon. Now more than ever, we need to support the shooting sports.

Our event will be held on Saturday, May 17th at 5:30pm in the Oliver Wight Tavern at Old Sturbridge Village. We are sold out already. The menu includes:

Seafood Martini Appetizer: Lobster, Shrimp, Scallop, Crab w/ Remoulade sauce
Stuffed Quail: Pan roasted with wild rice and asparagus
Trio of Desserts: Fried Cheesecake, Bananas Foster, & Chocolate Brownie

We have over $9,000 in firearms and about $7-$8K in trips and other merchandise. Tickets can be purchased on our website.

I hope to see some of you there and good luck to those of you who are in on our pre-event drawing!

Steve

PS - If you would like to be on a waiting list for cancellations, please email me.

Last edited:
I and several others on NES have purchased pre-event drawing tickets. I'd like to confirm that the winner need not be present at the drawing.

I and several others on NES have purchased pre-event drawing tickets. I'd like to confirm that the winner need not be present at the drawing.

I can confirm for you the winner does NOT need to be present to win. We have sold tickets far and wide for this one and if the winner is from out of state, we will ship to the winner's FFL of choice from our FFL, Tombstone Trading in Brookfield.

Thanks for your support of the NRA Foundation!

Back
Top Bottom