Students Make Art with Guns from Worcester County Buyback

Right at the bottom of College Hill in Providence there's the "gun totem". It's 1000 handguns stuck in a concrete post. It's pretty ugly, actually.

I didn't see any art. I just saw an old guy crush a Winchester model 94

What a relief.... Those are just laying all over the streets waiting to be picked up and used by gang bangers for drive bys. Do you know how much violence was prevented?

I wonder if I can hold a lever action sideways and still fire it properly. I'll put that on my to do list next time I go to the range.

Art like this?

Shark-Gun-Sculptures-By-Christopher-Schulz-0.jpeg

Mao is teaching us that this first step should be followed immediately by The Art of Book Burning:

View attachment 318626
You are 100% correct. What better way to teach the future generation of Lawmakers and Voters that guns are evil and nobody but the .gov should have them.

FIFY.

I would pay for that class. 4-6 NES-ers taking turns with hammers, torches, lathes, rebuilding some...let's go with "agrarian" firearms
I am a big fan of "Forged In Fire" on the history channel. Dave Baker and Doug Marcaida do a great job as expert judges on homemade edged weaponry. I would love to see a similar series where contestants forge homemade guns in front of a panel of firearms experts. That would make the liberals crap their undies!

If I sent my kid to art school and this is what they were taught I'd sue the school for running a scam and expect a full refund! Taking a gun and crushing it is not art it's just dumb crap,

Right at the bottom of College Hill in Providence there's the "gun totem". It's 1000 handguns stuck in a concrete post. It's pretty ugly, actually.

I have a few cordless sds drills & chipping guns if anyone wants to take a crack at it lol

Back
Top Bottom