Strange que from Amazon

71montess

NES Member
I went on Amaazon looking at muzzle breaks and saw que's that said I might be interested in these products. I'm looking for firearm related things. Why would they put a Fram oil filter and a reducing bushing in the suggested buying list ??? Haaaa !

I went on Amaazon looking at muzzle breaks and saw que's that said I might be interested in these products. I'm looking for firearm related things. Why would they put a Fram oil filter and a reducing bushing in the suggested buying list ??? Haaaa !

Just the other day I ordered a charging handle, thread protector, oil filter and 7 quarts of oil on amazon. No kidding.

Now that I think of it, dont people make suppressors out of oil filters with a bushing to match the threads on the barrel with the threads in the filter?

Just the other day I ordered a charging handle, thread protector, oil filter and 7 quarts of oil on amazon. No kidding.

Now that I think of it, dont people make suppressors out of oil filters with a bushing to match the threads on the barrel with the threads in the filter?

Bingo! That's what I was thinking right away. Amazon is promoting oil filters and 1/2x24 to oil filter adapters [laugh]. Maybe so many people are buying that combo that their robo promo just spit it out.

Bingo! That's what I was thinking right away. Amazon is promoting oil filters and 1/2x24 to oil filter adapters [laugh]. Maybe so many people are buying that combo that their robo promo just spit it out.

oops sorry mr. fed, i was changing my oil & cleaning my gun at the same time. i'm not mechanically inclined , guess i got the parts mixed up.[smile]

Last edited:
I only came into this thread to find out what a "que" is and why amazon sells them

A "solvent trap" for cleaning your threaded barrel rifles sounds like a good idea... for about ten seconds. Buying all the parts for it on Amazon in the same transaction, not even that long.

I was once offered a 55 gallon drum full of lube, a case of rubber chickens, and a red umbrella.

I thought it odd but then I realized I had a subscription and my refill was due.

Funny thing was I still have the first umbrella.

I was once offered a 55 gallon drum full of lube, a case of rubber chickens, and a red umbrella.

I thought it odd but then I realized I had a subscription and my refill was due.

Funny thing was I still have the first umbrella.

What did you do with the lube and chickens....oh, never mind.

Amazon is just as soon srewed up as Google/verizon search tool bar Crap. Since I searched for a single load follower for my AR I have been getting every know "singles" connection type spam emails.

Amazon is no better....80%+ of my Amazon purchases have been firearms related and I seldom get any firearms related "you may like" notices. Something tells me vendors need to pay into this feature?
I

I think op mean queue as in a line.

I'd let it slide. It's not as bad as people who use loose when they really mean lose.
Irregardlessly of the particular misspelling, their's no excuse for it. However, I could care less if someone throws in a Spanish word here and they're.

whats a wix? Is that spanish for something too? Is NEW going all bilingual on us now because of the new Civil War that is raging?

Was not trying to be a grammar Nazi. Just pointing out the difference between two words.
...And this thread does deliver [grin]

Back
Top Bottom