Stores with IWB holster selection?

kurtb

NES Member
Anyone know of any stores that stock more than a few IWB holsters. I recently aquired an "odd" gun that is not on any standard list for IWB holsters from anyone on the web. Thus, I need to actually bring it (the gun) with me and see what fits before I buy a new IWB holster for it.

I think it would fit in a glock 36 holster - but need to make sure before I part with another $50 - $60.

Thanks

Kurtb

blue northern usually has a box full of odds and ends when it comes to holsters. if you call i am sure whoever picks up will gladly check it our for you, they are good people.

as stated above, boxOholsters search. I have been on a 2 year search for a on hands trial of a IWB LH draw for a S&W 4013TSW. I got a super tuck through ACME ARMORMENT. Much better than what I had before and will function as the search continues.

What is it... a photon blaster? [grin]

This one?
wetaraygun.jpg

Good idea, I was wondering where I could find holsters myself. I want the kind that sits outside of the belt though.

On a side note, does anyone know if I can buy one holster to fit a full sized S&W 1911 (w/5inch barrel) that will also fit a S&W 1911 SC (w/4.25 inch barrel)?

just picked up a tuck this II from first defence in uxbridge. it has an adjustable cant and a small pouch in front that fits my backup mag, its really comfortable and easy on the wallet. It fits a few of my handguns.

Last edited:
I was just at AFS and they have some IWB Galco Summer Comfort holsters (plus a few other styles). These are a knock-off of the Milt Sparks SSII holsters and very good/comfortable to wear.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPT3.asp?ProductID=3831&CatalogID=7

They also had other OWB holsters for those looking.

Yes, a 1911 5" holster will fit the 4.25" 1911 as well.

Back
Top Bottom