• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stocking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem.

It's a fair question, OP, but I should point out that I don't really know how much ammo I have. Hell, I don't even have an LTC. I just joined up assuming Northeast Shooters was a forum for photographers. Or pool players.

It's not?

Don't give him any info. The dude joined every forum. This is from page one of Google, most were joined the same week (notice I clicked on a bunch on 4/27 when he joined NES).

OP IS A FED BOI.

SmartSelect_20220502-100647_Chrome.jpg SmartSelect_20220502-100611_Chrome.jpg SmartSelect_20220502-100525_Chrome.jpg SmartSelect_20220502-100549_Chrome.jpg

Well, that will be your little secret... Just because you can't find something at Bass Pro Shops doesn't mean it is illegal.

And with all due respect, Massachusetts boasts one of the highest per capita incomes in the country. New Hampshire does not.
Theres more gun shops here to I thinks

That spreadsheet gives me a headache.

Bring the columns closer together (make them smaller).

Why add "total" after each number in the "total" column and then add another "total" column so you can add up the quantities? ... that is so inneficient.

The spaces ... makes filtering a nightmare.

Big positive - no .40 bullets. There is hope for you. [laugh]

Last edited:
SQL:
CREATE TABLE ammo(
    BrickID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL CHECK(BrickID > 0),
    BuyDate TEXT NOT NULL CHECK(BuyDate LIKE '____-__-__'),
    Caliber TEXT NOT NULL CHECK(Caliber IN (<comma list of quoted string caliber names>)),
    Make TEXT NOT NULL,
    Type TEXT NOT NULL,
    MV INTEGER,
    BrkQty INTEGER NOT NULL CHECK(BrkQty > 0),
    Price REAL NOT NULL CHECK(Price >= 0.0),
    Store TEXT NOT NULL
);

CREATE TABLE lots(
    LotID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL CHECK(LotID > 0),
    BrickID INTEGER NOT NULL REFERENCES ammo(BrickID),
    Lot TEXT NOT NULL,
    BoxSiz INTEGER NOT NULL,
    BoxQty INTEGER NOT NULL,
    SafeID INTEGER
);
SQLite, ackchyually.

The data resides in two .tab files,
and the database is recreated from scratch
by shell => awk => sqlite scripts.

Tell me you have no clue what you are talking about without telling me you have no clue.

Listen here, Mr. Internet Tuff Guy, even if glocks were legal in MA idk why you would want one. Go ask any cop, they're gonna tell you the same. First of all YOU have no clue what you are talking about. At this point it's clear that nothing but a .30 Super carry 1911 is worth the money in this market.

Listen here, Mr. Internet Tuff Guy, even if glocks were legal in MA idk why you would want one. Go ask any cop, they're gonna tell you the same. First of all YOU have no clue what you are talking about. At this point it's clear that nothing but a .30 Super carry 1911 is worth the money in this market.
that's the point. They ARE legal.

@Broccoli Iglesias - did you create another troll account so that you could argue with yourself?

I hear Glocks blow up.

Dude. Your screen name literally translates to "pubic hair" and you are calling someone an internet tough guy?

Bring the columns closer together (make them smaller).

Why add "total" after each number in the "total" column and then add another "total" column so you can add up the quantities? ... that is so inneficient.

The spaces ... makes filtering a nightmare.

Big positive - no .40 bullets. There is hope for you. [laugh]
First, I only did a grand total because I was asked. My worksheet is normally never structured to display a grand total, secondly i'm a tradesman CNC machinist who knows very little about Excel.

Lastly, look at another portion of the spreadsheet and let the verbal beatings commence... ;)

Screenshot (3).png

• Sad
Reactions: AHM
Thank you for that info. Can you please also post photos of your reloading space, a floor plan of your house, and any safe combinations? 🤣
No problem bro I totally trust you, i'll PM you my address, where I hide the spare key , and my Ring security disarm code. Can't be too cautious with all these internet freaks ya' know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom