stocking up for the weekend

i dropped off my application at the north leominster rod and gun club after work--they all are really good guys there might i add--and then headed over to dick's sporting goods to pick this up along with some 9mm FMJ for the 92FS.

attachment.php

attachment.php

i get home and i'm loading the ammunition into my safe and i'm thinking "that's odd... i could have sworn i had eight boxes of shells for this shotgun i just bought..." i look everywhere and then come to the conclusion that the cashier at dick's must have just not handed me the bag with the shotgun shells in it. i called the store and they said no one had seen any ammo. i was %100 sure they still had it so i raced back to the store and sure enough:

cashier: "hey you're the guy with the ammo, right? i found it right after i hung up the phone..."

me: [hmmm]

i'm going to pay very close attention next time i go shopping.

Last edited:
Let me know what you think of NLRG - that is on my short list of clubs to check out when I finally get my license. It's a very convenient location for me, only about 5 miles from my home.

Let me know what you think of NLRG - that is on my short list of clubs to check out when I finally get my license. It's a very convenient location for me, only about 5 miles from my home.

The range itself is great, but I had some unpleasant experiences when I was a member there and I showed up with black or Hispanic friends/family of mine.

Back
Top Bottom