Steven Seagal, Lawman

StevenSeagull2.jpg

"Steven Seagul, coming 2010"

The TV show "COPS" has a MSP officer telling the subject that possession of hollow point or black talon ammo (not sure if it was black talon or HP in general) was illegal, but I don't go around telling people in my classes that such ammo is "illegal to possess in MA".

I suggest you learn to verify sources before stating something as fact. There is a big difference between "so and so stated XYZ" and "XYZ is true". When you relay it as fact, rather than someone's opinion, you are placing your credibility for accurate information on the line...

Please follow your own advice, sir. That was an old episode of "Real Stories of the Highway Patrol", not "COPS". It was 147gr Black Talon ammo the guy had, and the Trooper made a big deal about that's what the MSP carried in their sidearms [rolleyes].

The show BLOWS...I couldn't take all his mentioning of his "past Martial Arts experience". If he didn't drop his Zen approach and shameless referrencing to it, then it may be entertaining.
But to me, it is nails on a chalkboard...kinda like that 1-877-kars 4 kids radio jingle....the faster you turn off the radio, the better

+1 on this!

I think he was an insubordinate SEAL and being a cook was his punishment.

Ah yes, but then he got to see Erika Eleniak pop out of the cake! [smile]

gun laws

how far down Mass has gone since I was a teen.we used to all have pistols and the police knew it.on of us was shooting a jap nambu MG in the saugus marsh and the nabors complained of the noise the polce came and took the gun and had it welded and gave it back.that was all they did.now you would be crusified.

Seagal

Seagal is a has been who just needs to go away for good.

Actually I thought he was a clown until I started watching the show. One episode showed him teaching a class to cops on how to disarm a bad guy. I wouldn`t mess with the guy. Another episode showed him teaching an officer to shoot. The guy was having problems qualifying and Seagal gave him some one on one instruction. The man can shoot and had a nice collection of 1911`s.

Back
Top Bottom