Steel Plate Videos at MRA Feb 8 2009

It's late and I need to do some work and then go to work in the AM.

I'm posting what I have so far. More to come.
If you find that I posted you and you don't want to be online, PM me and I'll remove the videos.

I don't know everyone's name / screen name so if you can help identify people I'll change the titles etc.
I labeled unknown-to-me people as "nobody"

Underwhere's first attempt

Hanwei's first attempt

PMD's first attempt

Sean's (sp?) first attempt

Whitey627's first attempt

PMD's first attempt with a different gun

Nobody's first attempt

John's first attempt

Nobody2's first attempt

Nobody3's first attempt

PMD's 3rd attempt

Underwhere's 2nd attempt and FAIL

Whitey627's 2nd attempt

Last edited:
Long day but it was awesome to see so many shooters show up. I think we had 43 or so!

Thanks for posting the vids. We were real close but missed out on the money.

Last edited:
I think I have about 10 or so videos left to process tonight.

More of Dave, More of PMD, MassMan, some other peoples as well.

I am still blowing gray lead dust out of my nose a full day later. Probably not the healthiest environment to be in for 6 hours.

Last edited:
What was the distance to the plate racks and what size were the plates?

Respectfully,

jkelly

Thanks Underwhere for posting the vids!
We had 42 entries for the match on Sunday. A long day for all, but fun!
All different skill levels, good people.....what more could you ask for...and all for $5.
Hope to see everyone again at next months match.

More vids

Whitey627's 3rd attempt

Underwhere's 50 yard attempt

Sean

Rich

Rich Again

Nobody4

Nobody4 Again

Dave Again

Dave yet again

Hanwei's 3rd attempt

John

John again

Great videos, thanks for posting. I never get tired of this stuff...

Holy crap that looks fun! How do I get involved in next month's shoot? Do I have to be a MRA member, or can I get "sponsored" by one of you guys? I am so in for the next one if I can be. Can someone PM me with the particulars?

Thanks very much!

Holy crap that looks fun! How do I get involved in next month's shoot? Do I have to be a MRA member, or can I get "sponsored" by one of you guys? I am so in for the next one if I can be. Can someone PM me with the particulars?

Thanks very much!

PM'ed.

Just show up about 12:30 to help set up.
Bring something to shoot with, 4 or 5 mags, 100-150 rounds, eyes and ears. Oh, and $5.00.
We had a lot of new shooters this month of all different ability levels. You don't have to be fast, just safe.

For more shoots:
http://ical.mac.com/WebObjects/iCal.woa/wa/default?u=wmccurdy53&n=2009_Shoots.ics

Hanwei,
I thought MRA had 8 inch plates on their racks. They just look smaller when you're shooting at them. :)

-Cuz.

I was just guessing... [grin] You're probably right about the plates being 8in.

Yeah... it's weird how they suddenly become 2.5" plates when you start shooting. [smile]

Thanks very much!

I'll "sponsor" you... as long as you are not a steel shark comming to take all our money! [wink] [laugh]

Seriously - just show up for the safety meeting and shoot the match with us you will have a great time and meet a few cool people in the process. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom