• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Starline Brass

I am starting to collect reloading components prior to taking EC's class. I wanted to pickup some 10mm brass to start out with. Is Starline good brass for the 10mm? It is about 15 cents each for 1000

Starline is excellent brass. I have reloaded 32 S&W, 38 SPL, 45 ACP, and 45 Colt. One observation is that it seems to take more force to size, but not terribly so.

A lot of Bullseye shooters swear by Starline brass. I use just about anything I can pick up off the ground or steal from the brass bucket. I never see 10mm though so your choice of Starline sounds good.

Starline manufactures brass for commercial use by big name companies and they'll make it with your name on it if you order a bunch. Think 100k.

Last edited:
I use Starline for all my hot 10mm loads, I have never had a problem with it and so far haven't managed to make it split or bulge. Buy a box of 1000 from Starline and it should last a LONG time.

Stupid question, does starline have a shooting star logo imprinted on it? I purchased some m&m reloads (new brass) and am assuming it is starline due to the logo.

Stupid question, does starline have a shooting star logo imprinted on it? I purchased some m&m reloads (new brass) and am assuming it is starline due to the logo.

It's two stars with a line between them. Like this:

Starline3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom