• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Starbucks Appreciation day

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
get out there and show your support today guys. Thinking of going down to the Newtown starbucks and meet up with the ccdl ppl.

Gun Rights Advocates to Stage "Appreciation Day" at Newtown, Conn., Starbucks | NBC Connecticut

"Our community is still healing and we find it reprehensible that they are picking Newtown to rally," said David Ackert, a spokesperson for Newtown Action Alliance. "It is disturbing to think that tomorrow night you and your children may be sitting in Starbucks when people carrying guns walk through the door."

shocked-wtf-oh-the-horror-o.gif

This morning on 495 I was behind a Subaru with CT plates that had all the back windows painted up with 'Newtown Strong'.

"It is disturbing to think that tomorrow night you and your children may be sitting in Starbucks when people carrying guns walk through the door."

They should avoid any and all donut shops too. Police officers are known to frequent these establishments.

I've always found Starbucks to be pretty good, or at least consistent when it comes to coffee. I am pretty spoiled though, my time spent living in the Northwest made me a coffee snob.

I enjoyed a nice iced coffee & a slice of lemon pound cake at the Starbucks in Auburn, MA today. (next to the Staples across from Sears auto center if you're looking for it).

I was wearing my GOAL t-shirt, and carrying (concealed). Gave the girls a $2 tip. Friendly and helpful.

I enjoyed a nice iced coffee & a slice of lemon pound cake at the Starbucks in Auburn, MA today. (next to the Staples across from Sears auto center if you're looking for it).

I was wearing my GOAL t-shirt, and carrying (concealed). Gave the girls a $2 tip. Friendly and helpful.

I always get great service at Starbucks. Plus the girls are cute most of the time [grin]

HuffPost has an article with a headline that makes it seem like this is only taking place in Newtown.

90% of idiots over there are foaming at the mouths over how "insensitive" this is, in addition to making bogus claims that violence will erupt and they will buy coffee elsewhere.

A midnight release for some Air Jordans is more dangerous than this shit could ever be.

Last edited:
As promised, I took the group out for a cup of joe and a snack. We did not talk shop and just enjoyed an hour outside the shop. This was good for Starbucks and good for the group. [wink]

went to the newtown one, there were about 40 pro 2nd amendment people there, and one of the republican candidates for governor, joe visconti, open carrying. the lemmings who owned the store closed early and there were about 5 moonbats there, otherwise everything was fine, worth the 130 mile trip haha. visconti is a really cool guy, hopefully his campaign takes off. it was pouring the entire time but it didnt deter the good guys, we left after about an hour. i stopped and OC'd at the farmington starbucks on the way home just to show support, left the girl at the counter a $20 tip and told her thanks.

Back
Top Bottom