• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Starbucks Appreciation day

i usually go to dunkin as there is no starbucks close to me. so every time i go into starbucks (usually once a year for this) i get completely intimidated by the menu and **** up me order terribly. happens every time lol

I have never been to Starbucks before. Went yesterday with the wife and kids and spent 50 on frozen frapacinos and k kups. Pretty good coffee and good on them for not being cowards like Buffalo Wild Wings

I have never been to Starbucks before. Went yesterday with the wife and kids and spent 50 on frozen frapacinos and k kups. Pretty good coffee and good on them for not being cowards like Buffalo Wild Wings

this, **** buffalo wild wings

I've always found Starbucks to be pretty good, or at least consistent when it comes to coffee. I am pretty spoiled though, my time spent living in the Northwest made me a coffee snob.
haha, me too. Lived in the San Juans north of Seattle, got hooked on Espresso, although I preferred Seattle's Best to Starbucks. Funny, if you order a double short latte up here you get the deer in headlights look. Not the same as the PNW. This is why I bought my own super automatic Cappuccino machine, press a button and bam!

How do I miss these things???

yup...all you gotta do is wave it around a bit, might get some cash outta it too [wink]
Maybe, but maybe not on "Starbucks Appreciation Day!"

the lemmings who owned the store closed early
Maybe they just didn't want to be in the middle of that controversy, just like corporate.

Did a transfer in a Starbucks yesterday. Should have seen the looks on some of the liberal faces, peering over their Mac notebooks. Kind of entertaining.
Pushing it, but awesome!

Went to the Starbucks in Portsmouth last night with a friend and TheHoyt. We were OCing. Coincidentally a cop walked in to get a coffee while we were in line ordering. Interestingly, he didn't even notice I was carrying until we asked if he was here for us. He is one of the good ones as he was fully supportive of it. We sat outside talking for probably 45 minutes then we moseyed on over to Prescott park where they were playing Annie and talked some more and smoked a cigar.

Daughter and I stopped by in Medway for an after-dinner coffee. Bumped into s4mtek on our way through Milford as a bonus!

null_zps72838fe9.jpg

holy shit, I know that guy, I'm pretty sure I sold him a battery over here at advance, I recognize the stickers on the jeep

Has anyone open carried the Epping, NH Starbucks?

I was there last Friday to get a cup of coffee before going up to the in-laws house up North and I as I was leaving I got a some good stares from a couple people. Specifically an older gentleman on a laptop and a lady with a young teenager who came up beside me as I was mixing the cream and sugar. As I pulled out onto Rt.125 an Epping PD Explorer pulled in as well - no lights but was in a semi hurry. No one said anything while I was inside - none of the employees said anything, other than taking my order with a smile so I didn't think anything was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom