Star B grips

SKS Ray

NES Member
Got some new grips for my Star B off E Bay. A custom maker had these for sale for the price the military wood grips are out there for. Mine came with the black plastic ones and I just didn't like the way they looked so I bought these.

100_0395.jpg

100_0396.jpg

I had to take a Dremel and sand out an area for the lanyard attachment but that was easy enough.

Grips

For those of you who wish to purchase grips like Milsurp's or grips made of other types of wood PM me I have the guys email and web site address. You can buy direct and skip EBay, the anti gun folks. He also has grips for 1911's and others.

Milsurp......you may have to change your NES name to WasaMilsurp[rofl]..only kidding, I bought a set of the Asian hardwood grips myself for my second StarB.
Sure looks pretty!!!!

The seller does have an E Bay store and I think a standard business. I think he just uses E Bay for the advertising. I recognized the name after I bought the grips and remembered he was the same seller I got a Hakim sling from.
4S Brand is the name his store goes by.

Correct

Thats the guy. He uses a different link for folks that are non- ebay users but the store front is the same name. I just can not see using E-Bay due to their anti-gun position. [angry] Just my opinion.

Just received my all matching Star B . yes another one. [wink] The grips were in great shape but as usual covered in cosmoline. Ya just got to love the stuff....[wink]

I been temped to try taking smooth grips and use a thread file to put diamond shapes in the wood. I think it will work if i file it on two different angles.

4S

If you ask the guy at 4S he will make up a set of checkered grips for you. Check earlier posts for his contact info. It may be easier than trying to file or cut them yourself. But then you may be better at wood working than I[smile] If I attempted it I would most likely be calling 4S for another set of grips because I ruined the first set [crying]

Nice looking grips.

Got some new grips for my Star B off E Bay. A custom maker had these for sale for the price the military wood grips are out there for. Mine came with the black plastic ones and I just didn't like the way they looked so I bought these.

100_0395.jpg

100_0396.jpg

I had to take a Dremel and sand out an area for the lanyard attachment but that was easy enough.

I just bought a Star, how do you like yours?

Dave

Great

I have three of them. They are a great pistol. [smile]The guy who makes the grips now makes them for the Milsurp pistol frame and no sanding is required. The triggers on the pistols I own are great. Also very accurate,well made and simple to break down to clean. You will enjoy it!!!!!!!

Fired great...

I have three of them. They are a great pistol. [smile]The guy who makes the grips now makes them for the Milsurp pistol frame and no sanding is required. The triggers on the pistols I own are great. Also very accurate,well made and simple to break down to clean. You will enjoy it!!!!!!!

I fired mine, very nice. The dealer I bought it from has another, I'm thinking about buying number two. He wants $279 for it, which I think is fair.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom