Standard Sear for S&W M&P

Just got off the phone with a rep from Brownells. They have been out of stock for the standard sear for S&W M&P for months now. This is the stock trigger pull of 6.5 lbs --except in MA where it needs to be 10 lbs.! The rep phoned me back and stated that she talked to the buyer who talked to S&W, and was told it would be at least 30 days until they have it in stock. I will be notified when it comes in. 10 lb. trigger pull is lousy! My understanding is that it is legal for the individual to change the sear to decease the trigger pull -- the dealer in MA cannot sell it to you that way. [frown]

MP triggers

I do maybe 5 SW M&P's a month- no new parts are needed for the trigger work. Greg

^^ Greg Derr has been highly recommended by many, many people on these forums. I had mine done by Burwell and he did replace my sear assembly (returned the old one presumably so I could switch it back if I ever needed to, or maybe it was because of the mag disconnect) but either way you'd get a gun that is about as close to a 1911 as you can get with a tupperware gun.

Back
Top Bottom