• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stag Arms

8-10,000. &nbsp;I don't think the 8-10,000 was just LPKs so I would just hang in therebecause they might be shipping the them faster than the 2 year wait. &nbsp;<br><br>
How? I can't even find a number to call and at least ask how many orders there are in front of me
<br>
<br>

In November/December I started pricing out and picking parts for my first AR build, then all this happened so I had to move faster than I planned. Luckily I got a Stag lower from Undercover Arms, I think it might have been the last in the state...anyways, I put in an order with Stag to get a stripped upper on 12/26, this was when they were still quoting a 6 week leadtime on stuff. Still haven't had my CC charged, so be warned that if you just ordered something you are probably way down the list if I am still not even up yet.

I am hoping that my 6 week leadtime from 12/26 is still valid and I might actually see this come in February. I'm hopefully order number 1000 out of 10,000.

By the way, I did order some parts from Windham Weaponry last week and got them within 3 days, so if they have it in stock on the website they are shipping very fast. Also Primary Arms shipped within 1 day of ordering so I can vouch for them. Some other sites have still not shipped items they said were in stock that I ordered late December and early January.

I checked my order and I'm still pending. I then went to check on the upper I order and now they have "DUE TO EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND WE DO NOT HAVE AN ESTIMATE FOR WHEN THIS PRODUCT WILL BE BACK IN STOCK ". Hopefully I got one. I will give it a few more weeks before canceling my order.

I ordered some rail sections in early december and used my debit card as payment. After a month of no info I canceled the order because there was no way of know when the money would be taken out of my account. I would of let it ride if I used a credit card. They canceled my order really fast though. haha.

Ordered 1 LPK on 1/13/13, just received an email saying it will ship out in 1-2 days. The only "problem" is I found some in stock somewhere else and have already received that one in the mail. Hmmmm, what to do with the other?

Ordered 1 LPK on 1/13/13, just received an email saying it will ship out in 1-2 days. The only "problem" is I found some in stock somewhere else and have already received that one in the mail. Hmmmm, what to do with the other?

Hold onto it. Backup parts.

Ordered 2 LPKs on 1/11 - just got a notice now that my order has been updated from 'pending' to 'order received' - not sure what that means for shipping
I think it means that the incoming inventory is allocated to your order and to be shipped soon. It's happening to me elsewhere. I called the customer service to have confirmed it.

Ordered 2 LPKs on 1/11 - just got a notice now that my order has been updated from 'pending' to 'order received' - not sure what that means for shipping

Ha! Ditto for me, I ordered a Stag LPK same day as you and also got the pending email. My guess is that LPK orders fell to the bottom of the priority list. But they haven't run my credit card yet -- that's when you know they are ready to ship.

Ordered a stripped upper on 12/27, and just had my order bumped from pending to received. Hope this means I'll be getting it soon! This is the LAST part I need to finish my rifle! I was starting to lose faith and considering buying a S&W stripped upper off a buddy, but maybe now I'll give them some more time, since I'd really like to have matching Stag upper and lower.

Anyone out there who got parts from Stag recently...how long after it went to "order received" until you got shipping notification?

Ha! Ditto for me, I ordered a Stag LPK same day as you and also got the pending email. My guess is that LPK orders fell to the bottom of the priority list. But they haven't run my credit card yet -- that's when you know they are ready to ship.

Just got my Shipped notification email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got my credit card charged for my 12/27 order for a stripped upper. There is a light at the end of the tunnel...and I might be able to finish this build by the end of February!

Two years of back orders. Then they say 1 year of backorders....

But never fear, starting in March you can order again.

WTF? So what is it? Backed up to March? Backed up to 2014? Backed up to 2015? It's like the frickin' daisy league over here.

Building my first AR. This bites.

Where have you been? Yeah, me too. I'm planning on my first build. Now I can take my time planning. The lowers and LPKs I have ordered might never arrive. Received a vise blocks combo that may never see use!

Last edited:
I never received a "SHIPPED" email, it still says pending on their site for my upper that I ordered 12/15. The only good thing is that I did receive it already.

I placed and order for a complete upper on 12/18. Just arrived today! This is like Christmas for me. Just picked up a Mosin via a group buy today as well.

2 lpks ordered 1/13. Still pending. I wonder if they will charge my CC and ship before the expiration date...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom