• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Stag Arms

Does anyone know what the deal is over at Stag Arms? It says that almost all of their products are in stock online. Im suspicious of this and think it might be that their system hasnt updated stock. Anyone with any insight? I dont want to order a barrel and then find out Im going to receive it in June.

lol June of 2014

Call if you don't get an answer that's a clear indication. If all you want is a barrel try in the classifieds here in WTB or for sale , or try the EE on AR15.com

You want barrel? Order from BCM and you will get it in 3 days.

"Send it" via iPhone M107A1

http://info.stagarms.com/

Forget it, they're slammed and not taking orders.

January 10, 2013

We would like to thank all of our customers for your support. Currently we have approximately two years of backorders for rifles, upper halves, and lower receivers. Due to this overwhelming demand most of our office staff have temporarily been pulled from their normal positions to pack and ship orders. This will allow us to get our products into your hands as fast as possible before any potential governmental restriction. Orders will be processed in the order they were received. Our normal billing policies will be in effect and your payment will be processed (your order will be charged) just prior to the start of manufacturing, which is approximately two weeks before the order ships. If your payment method is declined, our billing department will contact you by e-mail. Please use the contact forms at the proper links below to contact us.

At this time we are temporarily:

Suspending accepting new orders except for certain parts and accessories placed on our webstore. (Currently we expect to start taking orders again for rifles, upper halves, and lowers starting in March)
Suspending accepting new dealers. Dealers can still order our rifles through our distributors Jerrys Sport Center, RSR Group, and Ellett Brothers.
Unable to provide lead times or order status. We are working 24/7 to pack and ship orders.
Unable to expedite or add items to orders.

http://info.stagarms.com/

Forget it, they're slammed and not taking orders.

January 10, 2013

We would like to thank all of our customers for your support. Currently we have approximately two years of backorders for rifles, upper halves, and lower receivers. Due to this overwhelming demand most of our office staff have temporarily been pulled from their normal positions to pack and ship orders. This will allow us to get our products into your hands as fast as possible before any potential governmental restriction. Orders will be processed in the order they were received. Our normal billing policies will be in effect and your payment will be processed (your order will be charged) just prior to the start of manufacturing, which is approximately two weeks before the order ships. If your payment method is declined, our billing department will contact you by e-mail. Please use the contact forms at the proper links below to contact us.

At this time we are temporarily:

Suspending accepting new orders except for certain parts and accessories placed on our webstore. (Currently we expect to start taking orders again for rifles, upper halves, and lowers starting in March)
Suspending accepting new dealers. Dealers can still order our rifles through our distributors Jerrys Sport Center, RSR Group, and Ellett Brothers.
Unable to provide lead times or order status. We are working 24/7 to pack and ship orders.
Unable to expedite or add items to orders.

That's for uppers halves and rifles. I was able to puck a stripped upper in my basket and could of checked out. I emailed them to ask them if they were in stock or not. Haven't heard back.

If you look at the upper halves and place them in your basket you get this message CURRENTLY WE ARE OVER 1 YEAR BACK ORDERED ON RIFLES, UPPER HALVES, LOWERS. UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE NOT TAKING ORDERS FOR THIS ITEM AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. I didn't get that with the stripped upper.

We will see.

Last edited:
ordered a lower parts kit last night, we will see.....

Where from and how much?

As for the 2yr backorder mentioned in the Stag quote: I wonder if they even bothered to tell the poor bastard that happened to be the last lower, upper half or rifle order they accepted that he won't see it until 2015.

Somehow I doubt it.

Where from and how much?

As for the 2yr backorder mentioned in the Stag quote: I wonder if they even bothered to tell the poor bastard that happened to be the last lower, upper half or rifle order they accepted that he won't see it until 2015.

Somehow I doubt it.

The LPKs were selling for $66 each. As of last night.

As of a minute or two ago, these were the following LPKs on Stag's site:

Lower Parts Kit: $66
LPK w/lefty selector: $72
LPK w/ambi selector: $82.

Ground shipping only for $7 on all models.
All 3 showing up as in stock

ETA: I placed an order for the LPK with the ambi selector yesterday morning. It's currently showing as 'pending'. Figure it should process within a week or so. If not, I figure I'll just cancel.

As of a minute or two ago, these were the following LPKs on Stag's site:

Lower Parts Kit: $66
LPK w/lefty selector: $72
LPK w/ambi selector: $82.

Ground shipping only for $7 on all models.
All 3 showing up as in stock

ETA: I placed an order for the LPK with the ambi selector yesterday morning. It's currently showing as 'pending'. Figure it should process within a week or so. If not, I figure I'll just cancel.

Check your spam bucket too if you're using Gmail.

Just called Stag Arms, they have the LPK, but there is 8-10,000 orders already in queue that they have to fill if I ordered today. So......I think putting in an order won't hurt unles you are in a hurry. You would the number 10,001!!! Lol

Good to know. I put together a LPK and UPK at model 1 sales today. They seemed to have everything in stock. Also, Del Ton had a couple barrels in stock today when I called. I ended up ordering a 20" lightweight one

They haven't charged me yet, so maybe I will just cancel it. Because they obviously do not have 10,000 LPK's in stock. They probably have 100. I am not waiting 6 months for an LPK.

Back
Top Bottom