Stag Arms backorder times

A year? Holy crap. That's messed up. There's got a be a way to fix that short of committing to buying equipment (which I'm sure no one wants to do until an AWB is defeated soundly)

Heard yesterday in a WSPFLD Gun shop that Stag was 50k units behind.
Glad I got mine in Nov before all the SHTF.

This gives me some hope. I ordered my complete upper (3GH) through ar15sales.com two days before the CT shooting. At that time Pete said the wait was 8-9 weeks. Maybe that was just for my model?

He told me the same for my RRA upper and I had it in 5. I was completely caught off guard, in a good way.

This gives me some hope. I ordered my complete upper (3GH) through ar15sales.com two days before the CT shooting. At that time Pete said the wait was 8-9 weeks. Maybe that was just for my model?

I think getting your order in pre-Newtown was the key

yipes. I overpaid like crazy for my stag AR-15 a couple weeks ago.....but seeing this makes it hurt a little bit. This is crazy

I also got a package from Stag today. I ordered a Model 3 upper half on December 18th. They quoted a 6-8 week lead time. I got a shipment notification yesterday and UPS delivered it today.

The only thing I have outstanding now is a barrel from Model 1 sales that I ordered in Mid-December, which was quoted at 10 weeks. No big hurry on that one, since I am out of lowers.

Yea lets put an assault weapons ban in place so all of the employees that work in the gun industry can get laid off, and responsible law abiding firearms owners take the hit for psycotics and criminals.

I just got my order from them that I ordered dec 15. I ordered a complete upper.

I also got a package from Stag today. I ordered a Model 3 upper half on December 18th. They quoted a 6-8 week lead time. I got a shipment notification yesterday and UPS delivered it today.

Just curious, which specific models did you order?

Whew, man and I felt stupid paying $50 more for a Stag #2 the week after Obama was re-elected! So happy I got it when I did.

Back
Top Bottom