• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

St. Louis officer charged after deadly game with revolver

It’s the 21st century and not in the Middle East.
Her husband said she talked too much so he sent her out for sloppy seconds...

And thirds.

This whole story stinks.

Something fishy was going on.

Once CSI gets to swabbing and taking an inventory of her stomach, it's all over folks.

Also notice how the whole story is based entirely on the word of the one cop who they aren't naming?

And of course he told them they shouldn't be playing with guns, and was leaving when she was shot so is absent all guilt...

Convenient for him.

Also notice how the whole story is based entirely on the word of the one cop who they aren't naming?

And of course he told them they shouldn't be playing with guns, and was leaving when she was shot so is absent all guilt...

Convenient for him.
Cop. End of story. Why is this still a question?

I did four years in the military and had my fair share of incidents. I was told once, "it's better that you take the fall, than the officer: they're more important than you". So yeah, f**k them, and f**k cops. I slept like a baby when the Houston cops were shot like the dogs they are. I will sleep fine knowing this pig is dead, too. I won't celebrate it, but IDGAF about them, including every one of you on this forum. Cops and religion are the problems of the world.

How 'bout them apples?

Cop. End of story. Why is this still a question?

I’d usually agree. Except the dead person was a cop. The shooter is a cop. And the other person who was there and isn’t being charged is a cop.

So just saying “because cop”, when one cop isn’t being charged and another is doesn’t explain anything.

I’d usually agree. Except the dead person was a cop. The shooter is a cop. And the other person who was there and isn’t being charged is a cop.

So just saying “because cop”, when one cop isn’t being charged and another is doesn’t explain anything.
The only thing missing from this story is a dog [smile]

2 pages and no one else thought it was some cop chasing after a bobcat or something with his service revolver????

I was REAL confused until about 3 sentences into the article. LOL

I like drinkin' games better...

Beer_Pong_Scene.jpg

and there's still "bodies"...

iu

For those on the go, take it with you, aftermarket pong tailgate insert:

next-level-sht-timelapse-edition-12-photos-26.jpg

Not even remotely.
I broke up a game of "do you trust me" when I was in Iraq the first time. Two of my soldiers (I was an e5 at that time) were loading an m9......turning around and clearing it and re inserting a magazine (empty one) .......turning back around......racking it.....then pointing it at the other guy and pulling the trigger. I flipped the f*** out on em.

I've also heard of the do you trust me game played with the decocker too.

As far as this case with the PO Po......something stinks here. Smells like a cover up.

I broke up a game of "do you trust me" when I was in Iraq the first time. Two of my soldiers (I was an e5 at that time) were loading an m9......turning around and clearing it and re inserting a magazine (empty one) .......turning back around......racking it.....then pointing it at the other guy and pulling the trigger. I flipped the f*** out on em.

As you should have. That's not about trust. That's about being stupid. Every truly "accidental/negligent" shooting I've ever heard of has had one of two causes - "I thought the gun was empty" or "I didn't know anyone was there" (where I was shooting). The four rules. Obey them and you don't shoot people unintentionally.

I truly enjoy shooting, probably as much as I love riding. But you have to handle guns responsibly. Or someone pays.

Both are solid choices, is there an all of the above option?

Yes, it's the NPC nuclear option, hits all the talking points in one shot, climate change, orange man bad, racist, sexist, transphobe, homophobe, xenophobe etc. but use it sparingly

My take, three way action going on for awhile.

She felt guilty, maybe wanting to start a family with the old man, and decided to call it quits. Dude(s) weren't happy and probably started talking shit, she pulls the vag card and says it's going to stop otherwise she'll destroy their careers. Shooter does what shooters do, the game is the best thing they can come up with on the fly to unf*** the situation.

PSGWSP.

Back
Top Bottom