• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Springtime is for Commanders

Beautiful work.

chef-matty-matheson-perfection-g95tnqz53k2u3a45.gif

Love my CLOACP. I was just thinking the other day that it was almost time to change over, lol.

I don't know...I see some residue or something in the "Commander Model" engraving on the ejection side...no way I can honestly give this anything over an 8/10.

[laugh2]
You do some great work...I'd love to see some before and after shots when you post these.
Seriously...well done and I assume there are not very many that can do what you do.
Cheers,
Rick

ahhh, no...i'm not going to tell you my commander story again. you remember, the one i inherited from a dear friend who passed some years ago. damn, i just told it again. lol. seriously, i love colt 1911's and the commander variant especially. love what you do with them, greg, always a treat to look at 'em. thanks for posting the photo's.

Makes me hate my EDC. It's fine and all, but my EDC is just a 365 and it just lacks character in comparison.

This is one of those age-old questions on NES: is there value in carrying an admirable gun, rather than just a functional one?

Some say no, others yes. I know the current trend is toward "carry what's lightweight and works, and damn the aesthetics..." but I've never been able to do that. Style definitely has a place, even at the cost of a few ounces, as long as it functions well.

Life's too short for ugly guns. Character always has a place.

Back
Top Bottom