SP101 327 FEDERAL

Just picked up and SP101 4 inch in 327 Federal and man is it a hoot. 100 grain ammo at 1500FPS makes for an incredible concussion, perhaps louder than some 357. I held both calibers at the LGS and opted for the 327 because it just seems like a cool novelty with the added benefit of being able to chamber 4 not very popular (and thus not subject to shortages) calibers and being a 6 shot instead of 5. Also, 32 S&W long is perfect for my girlfriend....

Looking forward to shooting some 32 ACP next range trip and carrying it hiking as a plinker/rabbit acquisition tool.

Anyone have one?

i've been waiting for a used LCR in 327 to pop up. the major issue with the chambering is the guns are near impossible to re-sell so it's definitely a buyer's market there. but I agree it looks like a solid chambering and pretty nifty.

Think of the .327 as a .32-20 on steroids, except that it has none of the reloading issues that .32-20 presents.

If you like the sp101........

Look what Ruger released recently! The same frame size as the single 6/10 single action ......in 327 federal! 7 shot!

http://www.ruger.com/products/newModelSingleSixSingleSeven/specSheets/8160.html

I had one of these a couple years back but sold it when in a $ bind. Didn't have a chance to shoot it much but it was my first foray into the 327. I missed an opportunity at a GP100 7 shot 327 recently and am kind of hoping Ruger brings that one back as well.

Back
Top Bottom