• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Southern Maine F&G

Anyone on here a member?

Id like to tour the club and possibly join up, but would like to see the facilities before I blindly send a check. Happy to buy lunch afterwards for your efforts.

I'm in Portsmouth.

I was a member last year. The clubhouse and fish pond is on Martin rd. The actual range is a few miles away in the next town. Range is at the end of a long, unimproved single lane dirt road. Rifle range has a roof over it. Pistol range is an open pit, maybe 10-15 yards. Orientation required but was super easy and the club officer who met me was nice enough. There were guys shooting with cans on their rifles the last time I went so those are ok. I don't remember if there were restrictions on targets. No glass or tannerite might have been it. It's a no frills setup but the cheap membership should give that away. They have a Facebook page that does promote their game dinners and events and such.

Back
Top Bottom