• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

South Carolina shooting injures 3 deputies, 2 officers

commodon

NES Member
A suspect was in custody after an "active shooter incident" in Florence, South Carolina on Wednesday that reportedly left five law enforcement officers wounded.

Three sheriff's deputies and two police officers were injured in the incident, according to The Associated Press. Their conditions were not immediately known.

The Florence County Emergency Management Agency tweeted around 5 p.m. ET of the situation, and warned people to "stay away from the area."

"We have FCSO along with City PD and other first responders handling the situation," the agency tweeted.

Story developing...

South Carolina shooting injures 3 deputies, 2 officers, reports say

CNN has more info, guy barricaded himself with children and had more firepower than they were expecting from the search warrant. But no info on the shooter, very strange.

The officer who was killed was black.

Had the shooter been white, his face would be all over the internet.

They'd be interviewing his 1st grade teacher.

The story does not fit the narrative.

Dollars to doughnuts that the shooter was just getting his life together.

Condolences to the fallen officer's family and friends. Thoughts and prayers for all involved.

Onto politics and gun control...

one cop/spokesperson said something the democrats are going to go nuts over to implement more gun control.

"These officers went there unknowing the firepower this suspect had". "firepower" being the scary new buzz word of the day...

I am sad for what happened. But it's not the guy's business to know anything about the level of firepower I have.

The 6:44 video in the middle of the page starting at 1:34.

1 officer killed, 6 others wounded in South Carolina shooting; suspect in custody

Last edited:
Oh more fun, BTW, when this first appeared on the news the MSM pole smoking douchebags made it sound like there was a guy running around shooting 5+ cops and there was a manhunt going on, that was the tone of the headline on the news about this guy. But yet, I looked it up on my phone, and it was more in line with what was going on as described in this article.

They couldn't just report that there were 5 cops at a guys house, and an arrest went bad, and only one LEO ended up dying... no, they couldn't run with that, that would be telling the truth.... with less sensationalism.

The original headline makes you think "oh geez another mass shooting" etc.

-Mike

"A Vietnam veteran who bragged online about maintaining his target-shooting skills....."

Well, he wasn't lying...

I’m so confused on what happened. How many people were shot, who shot who, where did it all take place, who was in the home, etc.

It seems like this story is being scrubbed, so few details still. I saw 5 civilians were injured with no details provided. We may never know the real story. Our press makes China look free.

The officer who was killed was black.

Had the shooter been white, his face would be all over the internet.

They'd be interviewing his 1st grade teacher.

The story does not fit the narrative.

Dollars to doughnuts that the shooter was just getting his life together.

Looks like it was a 74 yr. old WHITE Vietnam Vet. who was an avid shooter.
Man who boasted rifle skills implicated in SC shootout that hurt 7 officers, 5 civilians
If by getting his life together did you mean maybe he had just finished some reloads and re-upped his AARP membership?

Also, that is a huge house with a hell of a line of sight down the driveway!

The most relevant detail, what started this, is still missing. Something other than two deputies showing up looking for someone else, and he immediately starts shooting them, must have occurred, right?

The shooter and his wife have 9 foster kids. The oldest, 28 years old, was being investigated for child sex abuse against one of the other kids.
Family is apparently well- known to local LEOs and known for being overprotective of kids.

Oldest was supposed to be in court on Friday on abuse charges.

The way this story is being mostly ignored by the grave dancing media leads me to believe there is either more to the story or the perp was politically connected in an inconvenient manner.

"The selfless acts of bravery from the men and women in law enforcement is real," the governor said, "just like the power of prayer is real."
[puke]
Tell me something they do for us, that we can't do for ourselves. Other than kill innocent people and be protected by the DA, of course.

Back
Top Bottom