• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sons Of Guns Premiere

I don't know if anyone caught it. Wish I didn't. I swear the entire show is scripted now. The shadowy return of Vince in the rain? The new guy's tense stand off with a blunderbuss? Just ridiculous. It was like watching a bad soap opera. Why the hell can't you just make a show about guns that is about damn guns? I'm done with this crap show.

Yeah, but their Socom will be a game changa' if they can ever find the barrels for them...

Another season of manufactured drama? No way!

All reality tv is fake. It's all fake. Thats the reality. But fake guns shows are better then fake dresses shows. Wow that b*tch is fugly.

Glad its back. My other favorite show was starting to slow down and they still haven't found bigfoot yet[sad2]

I kind of liked Wild West Alaska when it started. Nice looking girl who knew about guns and wasn't otherwise dumber than s***. Then the owner opened a place in Vegas and the drama started. Is he going to close the Alaska store?

I rather watch the show about the runway model cloths designers......hell ill watch the dog wisper before most shows......
Only show I will watch are story of the gun....gun stories...American rifleman....sometimes NRA's guns and gold.

This show blew pretty much from the get go. Haven't watched it in two seasons, and I know I'm not missing much.

How long is it going to be before they pack a farm house with tannerite and drive a 50 foot flame breathing dinobot through it? I wish there was a gun show that stuck to just the process of building the guns in technical detail. I'd watch that shit.

Even if it is scripted, I gots to watch my stories.

The way they treated Vince, I'm happy he opened his own place and can potentially hurt their bottom line.

Welcome to capitalism pal!!! Kris is a complete douche and snaggletooth should just shut up and go have babies.

Even if it is scripted, I gots to watch my stories.

The way they treated Vince, I'm happy he opened his own place and can potentially hurt their bottom line.

Welcome to capitalism pal!!! Kris is a complete douche and snaggletooth should just shut up and go have babies.

Is Vince the stupid guy or the fat guy?

I rather watch the show about the runway model cloths designers......hell ill watch the dog wisper before most shows......
Only show I will watch are story of the gun....gun stories...American rifleman....sometimes NRA's guns and gold.

Locked and loaded with gunny Ermey!

I kind of liked Wild West Alaska when it started. Nice looking girl who knew about guns and wasn't otherwise dumber than s***. Then the owner opened a place in Vegas and the drama started. Is he going to close the Alaska store?
+1
seems like a good show so far and the only one of the bunch i can watch... still cant figure out why its on animal planet though.

Some of the stuff they shoot are pretty powerful on their own and most the time i want to see the raw damge these rounds might do to an engine block or building. They ruin it with all the fake explosions and bullshit.

I don't mind some fakeness to reality shows, but I agree, the scene where Flem comes to get a helmet in a storm and that idiot grabs that ridiculous gun as Flem struggles for 30 seconds to open the door was beyond stupid. As the show went on I had a feeling that Vince was going to have some barrels at his shop...

I watched (or started to watch) the one with the kid inside the shop at night with the blunderbuss. I said "you've got to be F-ing kidding me" and changed the channel.
Switched back a while later during a commercial on another channel and saw them "shooting" the PIAT. I again said "you've got to be F-ing kidding me".

I'll have to be pretty bored to tune in again.

Well if the bigfoot hunters called Will it would be a game changer!!

Now that would be a good show. A whole bunch of hunters with AKs (you know, the 1000 yard AKs...[hmmm]) in the Pacific Northwest hunting bigfoot.

great show for mindless bullshitting around the house. just don't watch too closely and you'll be fine.

"it's a god damn saiga conversion! i did one in 30 minutes on my living room floor!"

but it's all venture brothers, all the time now.

Are we really supposed to believe Will was brought to Jordan under some top secret government contract?

Back
Top Bottom