Son, 22, of prominent South Carolina legal family found murdered with his mom, 52, was 'targeted' - Murdaugh Trial

I’m guessing Alex Murdaugh is gonna be granted a new trial.

The clerk of courts tampering with jurors…
That is if the defense's claim it to be shown as true. I highly doubt it. Can't wait to see the "evidence" they claim to have and the testimony from the two jurors they said told them this..

sick and damned tired of these SO OBVIOUSLY GUILTY people pleading not guilty. You did it. Everyone knows you did it.

I get there's a difference between pleading innocent, and pleading not guilty. Not guilty essentially means "prove it."

The courts should add on extra time (if not already a life sentence) for having to go through the stupid process to prove you're guilty.

That is if the defense's claim it to be shown as true. I highly doubt it. Can't wait to see the "evidence" they claim to have and the testimony from the two jurors they said told them this..
I think that Murdoch has some serious attorneys and they would not come up with some b*******. I think if there's smoke there's fire.

I think that Murdoch has some serious attorneys and they would not come up with some b*******. I think if there's smoke there's fire.
The claim is that the clerk told the jurors to not believe the defendant's testimony and to quickly reach a verdict. That is a massive claim of jury tampering. While I have no doubt that a clerk could be a twat and probably comment outside of the presence of the jurors, I just don't see the clerk having any interaction with them beyond the scope of her duties.

sick and damned tired of these SO OBVIOUSLY GUILTY people pleading not guilty. You did it. Everyone knows you did it.

I get there's a difference between pleading innocent, and pleading not guilty. Not guilty essentially means "prove it."

The courts should add on extra time (if not already a life sentence) for having to go through the stupid process to prove you're guilty.
Can't love one part of the constitution while shitting on the rest of it.

The claim is that the clerk told the jurors to not believe the defendant's testimony and to quickly reach a verdict. That is a massive claim of jury tampering. While I have no doubt that a clerk could be a twat and probably comment outside of the presence of the jurors, I just don't see the clerk having any interaction with them beyond the scope of her duties.
I find most middle-aged women unstable and deranged, well actually most women, but these in particular. It's her versus two prominent middle aged male attorneys that are making the allegations. The attorneys really don't have much to gain in making unfounded allegations versus this woman who is writing books and doing interviews on Fox News.

I find most middle-aged women unstable and deranged, well actually most women, but these in particular. It's her versus two prominent middle aged male attorneys that are making the allegations. The attorneys really don't have much to gain in making unfounded allegations versus this woman who is writing books and doing interviews on Fox News.
Murdaugh was once a prominent middle aged male attorney. That hardly lends credibility.

Looks like he’s gonna get a new trial!!! One juror that were already interviewed, said their verdict was influenced by the clerk. Now the other juriors that are waiting in the back room, the court forgot to tak their cell phones away so they’ve been watching everything that’s been going on on a court TV app. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
There are conceptions of hell that are quite different from Dante's inferno. One conception is that people in hell get to go on living, eternally separated from God, with all the other people who have chosen to reject God. The flames of the classical conception are interpreted as metaphors for all sorts of unpleasantness with which we are all too familiar. Naturally there would be much drama in such a place. This episode strikes me as that sort of thing.

His phone gps tracking data had him there.

Also had him driving off and stopping to stash the gun.

Good Luck with that.

ETA Correction: Catching the hearing now, He is NOT getting a new trial. What a cluster f***.
This is a money maker for all the lawyers. The clerk just wanted her part of fame and money.

Last edited:
There are conceptions of hell that are quite different from Dante's inferno. One conception is that people in hell get to go on living, eternally separated from God, with all the other people who have chosen to reject God. The flames of the classical conception are interpreted as metaphors for all sorts of unpleasantness with which we are all too familiar. Naturally there would be much drama in such a place. This episode strikes me as that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom