So, Who's shooting ICORE next week????

TY43215

NES Member
Here is the announcement. Who's going??

==============================================

Greetings New England Revolver Shooters.

Are you frustrated with IDPA's ESR division? Feel like a nun at Adult Film Festival shooting your 610 at local IPSC matches?

Ever secretly want to try your dad's Model 10 at a match but just couldn't bring yourself to un-bag it in front of your techno-black-plastic-bottom-feeding-P38 Space Modulator-yielding-endless-lead-hose-toting-flat gunning buddies?

Do you think the idea of wearing chaps and sitting on a painted rocking horse just to shoot a revolver competitively is... um.... just not for you?

Well - have we got GREAT news for YOU! There will be an ICORE match at the S&W Shooting Sports Center on 7 January 2006. We'll be hosting 3 - 5 fun and challenging ICORE stages starting at 9:00.

This match is being run to judge support for ICORE in the area. If turnout warrants it, we can expect to see more ICORE matches indoors at S&W and - just maybe - outdoors at the Hartford Gun Club. How cool would that be?

Not familiar with ICORE? Try this: http://www.icore.org. Couldn’t find The Shooting Sports Center with an ACOG? No sweat: http://www.downzero.com/swleague_directions.aspx

Don’t reload revolver calibers? No Problem! When you read through the rulebook, you'll see that you can buy cheap FACTORY ammo that meets ICORE Power Factor requirements!

So - grab your round gun gear, a friend and a couple boxes of ammo and head into Springfield on 7 January 2006.

Join the REVOlution! Your support is all we need to bring ICORE to the area. Best Regards and Warm Wishes for a Safe and Happy Holiday Season,

Craig Buckland
413 258 4499
(rotary phones preferred)

Are you frustrated with IDPA's ESR division? Feel like a nun at Adult Film Festival shooting your 610 at local IPSC matches?

Ever secretly want to try your dad's Model 10 at a match but just couldn't bring yourself to un-bag it in front of your techno-black-plastic-bottom-feeding-P38 Space Modulator-yielding-endless-lead-hose-toting-flat gunning buddies?

Do you think the idea of wearing chaps and sitting on a painted rocking horse just to shoot a revolver competitively is... um.... just not for you?

Well - have we got GREAT news for YOU! There will be an ICORE match at the S&W Shooting Sports Center on 7 January 2006. We'll be hosting 3 - 5 fun and challenging ICORE stages starting at 9:00.

This match is being run to judge support for ICORE in the area. If turnout warrants it, we can expect to see more ICORE matches indoors at S&W and - just maybe - outdoors at the Hartford Gun Club. How cool would that be?

Not familiar with ICORE? Try this: http://www.icore.org. Couldn’t find The Shooting Sports Center with an ACOG? No sweat: http://www.downzero.com/swleague_directions.aspx

Don’t reload revolver calibers? No Problem! When you read through the rulebook, you'll see that you can buy cheap FACTORY ammo that meets ICORE Power Factor requirements!

So - grab your round gun gear, a friend and a couple boxes of ammo and head into Springfield on 7 January 2006.

Join the REVOlution! Your support is all we need to bring ICORE to the area. Best Regards and Warm Wishes for a Safe and Happy Holiday Season,

Craig Buckland
413 258 4499

Craig Buckland
413 258 4499

If I wasn't shooting the S&W IPSC match on the 8th, I'd go. If I lived closer to Springfield, I'd go to both.

I don't have a revolver but I'd borrow one for that. The ICORE match on Shooting USA looked like a lot of fun. All the revolver nuts I've met are great guys.

If I wasn't shooting the S&W IPSC match on the 8th, I'd go. If I lived closer to Springfield, I'd go to both.

I don't have a revolver but I'd borrow one for that. The ICORE match on Shooting USA looked like a lot of fun. All the revolver nuts I've met are great guys.

GTOShootr said:
If I wasn't shooting the S&W on the 8th, I'd go. If I lived closer to Springfield, I'd go to both.

I have one you can borrow and can even supply the ammo :) As long as you don't try to stuff it in the bottom [twisted]

Gary

GTOShootr said:
If I wasn't shooting the S&W on the 8th, I'd go. If I lived closer to Springfield, I'd go to both.

I have one you can borrow and can even supply the ammo :) As long as you don't try to stuff it in the bottom [twisted]

Gary

GTOShootr said:

Gary

I,ll Be there with bells on!!!!

What div is every one going to shoot? Open or Limited

I havent decided yet.

I also will be shooting the IPSC match the next day. Any one else?

I havent decided yet.

I havent decided yet.

hdgun said:

I havent decided yet.

I will shoot "very Limited [wink] ) Shooting the 8 shot with 38spl. Still never got the short brass but someday I will try it.

Not shooting Sunday. Need to stay married at least till the 32 Anniversary this May. :D

Regards,

hdgun said:

I havent decided yet.

I will shoot "very Limited [wink] ) Shooting the 8 shot with 38spl. Still never got the short brass but someday I will try it.

Not shooting Sunday. Need to stay married at least till the 32 Anniversary this May. :D

Regards,

hdgun said:

I havent decided yet.

Regards,

I'm in (obviously- right Gary?)...

Limited, 625 with only a few tweaks. I just gotta figure out where the "upper scoring" zone went on the tombstone targets...

Greg

Limited, 625 with only a few tweaks. I just gotta figure out where the "upper scoring" zone went on the tombstone targets...

Greg

Greg

To all that made it, I enjoyed seeing you. To those that didn't, you missed a great time.

5 stages including 2 of the four from the Australian Postal ICORE match. Great group of ROs great group of shooters from 13yrs up. Don't miss the next one on FEB 04 same place.

Constellation stage was very interesting [oops]

Shooting one Texas star is bad enough but two (one in front of the other) is CRAZY (But fun)

Someone wipe that smile off Mooney's face [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

Smile? I did much better on the constellations yesterday than today (I think). However, I did have a great time shooting BOTH ICORE yesterday and IPSC today. Lotta miles though.

I also posted something about the match either in this or the Enos forums...not sure which- same user name in both.

Thanks again to all- what a hoot!

ps- the better half says I have to go finish the Aussie Postal match- so I guess I'm in for the fourth! 8)

Back
Top Bottom