• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So let me get this straight

Is it fact that all posts on NES will show up in a Google search? Is it also fact that posts in NES Members section will not show up in a Google Search?

I received an email from someone that said they found one of my posts in a google search.

Last edited:
One thing to consider, use a different user name for each site you join. This could limit the knowledge someone could gain about you to one site. Also use a dedicated email address for message board communication only. A search of an email address can reveal way too much info if you also you it for personal stuff.

Is there a way to print out all of your posts on one page from over the years? I'd love to see some of the stupid shit I've posted?

Worst idea in the world: Posting your picture of you and your family in the "What do you look like" thread in the off topic section. Sorry. Someone had to say it.

Is it fact that all posts on NES will show up in a Google search? Is it also fact that posts in NES Members section will not show up in a Google Search?

I received an email from someone that said they found one of my posts in a google search.

The trick is to choose an ambiguous handle. If you Google my handle you'll be hard pressed to find me. There are a few references but nothing of value.

Back
Top Bottom