Sling ID

Found these in the attic. 1" wide 41.5" long. Stated to ask around at the shows till the china flu hit. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20210128_201257037.jpg
    IMG_20210128_201257037.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 28
More complete photo would help. Like an end to end.

Cheers

LBMXze6.jpg

Found these in the attic. 1" wide 41.5" long. Stated to ask around at the shows till the china flu hit. Any ideas?
Better pictures, entire length, both sides, any markings at all? Some are very faint.
Heck at this point it might as well just be a luggage strap.
My guess if they are military straps they are for equipent? My dad had lots of alice gear back when I,was a kid . The straps on the radio box, larve med kits and others where like that. Some even had plastic hardware? That stuff is long gone. Wore most of it out after years of camping and playing "army"

Last edited:
No snap near one end?
Nope that is the same strap just looped for closer pic of the ends.
Better pictures, entire length, both sides, any markings at all? Some are very faint.
Heck at this point it might as well just be a luggage strap.
My guess if they are military straps they are for equipent? My dad had lots of alice gear back when I,was a kid . The straps on the radio box, larve med kits and others where like that
Med kid was mentioned in the past, but no one was sure... The real problem is I have almost 300 of them.

Nope that is the same strap just looped for closer pic of the ends.

Med kid was mentioned in the past, but no one was sure... The real problem is I have almost 300 of them.
they have to be "generic" gear straps. Looking at them they dont look like they can be installed or adjusted quickly?

Back
Top Bottom