Slide Fire Suing Bump Fire

Bumping this for range reports. Anybody have any feedback.

I built mine up this evening, but it has yet to make it to the range.

I tried mine at the monadnock car shoot and it works as advertised. Can get very expensive if you're not careful. It will swallow ammo like Rosie at an all you can eat buffet. Would recommend a vertical forearm grip for optimum performance and control.

I tried mine at the monadnock car shoot and it works as advertised. Can get very expensive if you're not careful. It will swallow ammo like Rosie at an all you can eat buffet. Would recommend a vertical forearm grip for optimum performance and control.

Yeah there is that whole ammo thing!!! I am thinking about converting one of my Mak90 stocks to do this just for grins.

I'm thinking about building a lower that would accommodate a 22lr CCMG upper that I have, making a dedicated 22. Do you think putting one of these stocks on it would negatively impact the overall usability of the rifle? I know it has a non-bumpfire setting but I'm not sure how comfortable or usable it is. Also, what trigger do you think would work best with this setup? I'm thinking that the Geissele Super Dynamic 3-gun would be a contender but I'm interested in what people who own this stock think. Again, I want to use the trigger for regular plinking and possibly pest control too.

There is nothing about the slide fire stock that would negatively impact that set up, however, the 22 will not have sufficient recoil to bump reliably. You can search around on line and specifically on You tube to see where people have done exactly what you describe. It works, and it might work well enough for your satisfaction, but it is fussy at best. Building it with a very light pull single stage trigger helps a lot.

Back
Top Bottom