• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Slide Fire Suing Bump Fire

Punch it out the other side, unless it is not drilled through.

There are devices called roll pin extractors, you could buy one, or try finding a drill bit that will fit tightly into the OD of the roll pin and try to engage it. Once the drill bit is locked in, grab it with a pair of vice grips and tap on them with a hammer to slide it out.

If this is a factory pinned stock, I think you will find that it is on a rifle length tube, which will not work with the bump stock.

Good luck!

It looks like they filed for the patent on May 12, 1998 and thus May 13, 2018 anybody should be able to make these. That is if they haven't fully taken away our 2A rights....

The slidefire stock is actually adjustable. One setting is for slidefire and the other locks it into the various fixed positions on your buffer tube. So if you have a buffer tube that supports an adjustable stock, the slidefire is an adjustable stock. Cant "fix" it since it wont function as a slidefire anymore. I guess you need a tube that does not have adjustable settings on it.

The slidefire stock is actually adjustable. One setting is for slidefire and the other locks it into the various fixed positions on your buffer tube. So if you have a buffer tube that supports an adjustable stock, the slidefire is an adjustable stock. Cant "fix" it since it wont function as a slidefire anymore. I guess you need a tube that does not have adjustable settings on it.

That isn't exactly true, because in bump fire mode, the stock doesn't have full range of movement. It only allows it to move maybe an inch or so. This is why we can have them in MA as they aren't actually an adjustable stock, more like a sloppy fixed stock...

Though my slide fire is on a pre-ban lower to help with any gray area in MA it only locks in one position and unlocked it moves less than an inch "The term in mass law is telescoping stock" and I am not willing to test if the slide fire is in fact a telescoping stock> Mike

Back
Top Bottom