Simplex lock Pistol box

Mudflap621

NES Member
I’m not finding much besides the vline and fort Knox is there any others I’m missing? I definately want a simplex lock no batteries or BS. I’m looking for a drawer type not a top open design. I have a vline and I really like it but not finding really a lot of options in this category.
I have found plenty that will talk to me, make my coffee, tell me the weather, and prolly eff up when I need to get in them so I don’t need recommendations on those.

I have the vline with the drawer that slides out. It’s great for my purposes. Can fit two pistols in there if they 69.

I know you said you don't want a top open - just wanted to chime in that I love my Fort Knoxx. With the padding that comes with it I can have 2 levels, each fitting 2 pistols (total of 4).

I know you said you don't want a top open - just wanted to chime in that I love my Fort Knoxx. With the padding that comes with it I can have 2 levels, each fitting 2 pistols (total of 4).
I have one similar but the vline top open. For the application I’m looking for I need a drawer or side open. The Fort Knox do look very nice u fortunately their dimensions aren’t gonna fit my needs.

Back
Top Bottom