Simple Jack had a GUN SAFE?!?

This story smells pretty fishy to me. They timed it just before a senate vote on gun control.

They need to do some better fact checking, then again, why do that when you're making it all up.

Never let a tragedy go to waste and re warm it up as needed. Funny just a couple weeks age it was documented he used 9mm in the school and the rifle was in the car. Must have been one of my grand-kids transformers.

Geek? Check.
Introvert? Check.
Plays COD:MW? Check.
Shot the civilians in MW2 mission "No Russian?" Check.
Plays GTA? Check.
Owns a bunch of guns? Check.
NES Member? Check.

Uh oh. Looks like I fit the description...

With me it's worse: have not only a samurai sword, but a Filipino Kalis (and that karambit on the nightstand). Not to mention the thumb and middle finger nails sharpened into points. (And I wear funny shoes with toes in 'em.)

But I DON'T play the video games... which in a lot of camps makes me even weirder!

Well, if he was able to fire 154 shots from three 30 round mags, he surely could have found a way to to stow a shotgun and two 35 round mags in a glove box.

I think even some people who normaly would be influenced by this have been getting tired of the constant reminders of the newtown incident, so much so that they just dont care any more, no shock value, and it is loosing its impact in the people as a political tool to some existent.

Well, if he was able to fire 154 shots from three 30 round mags, he surely could have found a way to to stow a shotgun and two 35 round mags in a glove box.

What are you talking about? They found ten magazines on the scene. Three were unfired, three were completely empty, three had been ~half-emptied, and one was still in the rifle.

"they also discovered that the Bushmaster rifle was loaded with 14 bullets in its 30-round capacity magazine, plus one round in a chamber. This was one of 10 of this firearm's 30-round capacity magazines at the scene, Sedensky explained. More ammunition for the Glock and a Sig Sauer P226 9 mm handgun was also found. Three such magazines still contained 30 rounds. There were six more magazines nearby -- three of them were empty, while the others had 10, 11 or 13 live rounds in them."

Last edited:
So, this "massive cache" consisted of:
- Two pistols
- One shotgun
- One AR
- One Savage bolt-action .22 rifle

That's it. Good lord. I frequently have more than that in my truck. I have more than 1,600 rounds of ammo in calibers that I don't even own guns for.

You missed a bolt action Enfield, erroneously referred to in the property list as being ".323".

Yawn, six guns.

What seemed in need of further investigation, was all the .45 ACP in the safe with no gun to use it in.

--jcr

Different <> dangerous. Hell, Asperger's <> dangerous.

How many NESers are introverts (if not diagnosed Aspies) who play Call of Duty? C'mon, y'all raise your hands now...
Dont forget the other CT kid who went to his father's college classroom somewhere out west and killed him with a crossbow a few months back. he also was an asburger's

Back
Top Bottom