Sig 938

I've been searching to find the 938 in stock. Can anyone tell me if they've seen these in anywhere? I'm in the Quincy area but I'm ok driving.

Dude just order via GB and have FFL transfer it. The local shops are overpriced on most P938's.

BTW congrats it is probably the finest pocket 9mm ever made.

Was at Holliston Firearms today and they had a couple.
chopper - Just curious , I know Mark doesn't like to advertise pricing, do you know what models he had and prices? PM me?

Dude just order via GB and have FFL transfer it. The local shops are overpriced on most P938's.
That's what I just did. Bought it last night and it shipped today! Never used GB previously and so far so good.

Thank you all!!!! I appreciate it. I'm excited to bring it to the range.
Due tell...what did you get?

How does it work buying it on GunBroker? Do you choose your local dealer and have it shipped there? I'd prefer to do that and have it shipped closer to my house.

currently on "the list" are the following P938 models:

P938 (which seems most dealers assume is the rosewood model)
P938 scorpion
P938 BRG - black rubber grip
P938 extreme

IMO the BRG model is worth it. i'm not usually a big fan of hogue grips but on the P938 they really got it right. the scorpion looks sweet too but i'm sort of a sucker for anything in FDE.

typically with GB just find a buyer, purchase the gun and they wil ship to local FFL. best to confirm w local FFL first.

aside from gunbroker, i have had good experience w www.grabagun.com, and highly recommend them in general. they have P938's in stock. they charge something stupid like $6 for shipping and have excellent CS.

oh and congrats on your P938. it's one of the most underappreciated 9mm's ever....you will enjoy.

I bought one at MFS today. They have a promotion running today and tomorrow, got 2 extra extended mags and a box of SP ammo, hat and some stickers. Price was better than anything else local and about the same as GB without the mags and ammo. The 2 extra extended mags and the amo are close to $100 value

I saw an email from Four Seasons that they are in stock as of yesterday. I thought they were selling for $599 there a while back.

. the scorpion looks sweet too but i'm sort of a sucker for anything in FDE.
Me too...
IMG_0346.jpg

Back
Top Bottom