• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your Glocks!

Nice. I love the comp models.

173FBBB5-0228-4925-947D-2E86CEE2B619-993-000001147A9D6275_zps59f6f07f.jpg

Last edited:
I think chinaflr would like some photographs

Pictures huh?

Sorry, my photography skills aren't as great as yours, but I tried...
G19 Factory FDE Gen3, G32C trijicons Gen3, G19 Gen3

The 32C is the most fun you can have in the Glock compact frame[smile]

photo-3_zpsdcc1bb4b.jpg

photo-4_zps1e8b6549.jpg

Last edited:
If you want, I'll take that FDE 19 and break her in real gently... Me likey.

And Gen 3's made in '12 are the bomb, both my 30 and 21...both new borns.

I love the FDE Glocks. If I ever saw a G30 FDE I would buy it in a heartbeat. The only reason I didn't buy the 19 model was because I wanted a Gen4. They look so awesome.

my first ever purchase glock 27 with some stuff done to it, my impulse buy P238 and my new (old) glock 17![grin]

Attachments

• glocks.jpg
    glocks.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 108
i realize this is a photo thread.... and the only "Glock" i own is a G17 keychain.....

BUT....

my cousin just got back from Afghanistan and i guess he had the chance to buy a glock like... factory direct....
he picked up a G37 (he has girl hands) was this a bad move on his part WRT ammo availability?

the G37 is pretty much the only handgun that shoot .45GAP correct?

would it be possible to convert the thing to like.. 9mm or something?

just asking out of curiosity...

i realize this is a photo thread.... and the only "Glock" i own is a G17 keychain.....

BUT....

my cousin just got back from Afghanistan and i guess he had the chance to buy a glock like... factory direct....
he picked up a G37 (he has girl hands) was this a bad move on his part WRT ammo availability?

I may be a bit confused, but how would he get a Glock into the US? Seems with the import/dealer/tax/transfer hoops to jump through he probably would be spending more than just buying it here.

And yes, the G37 is probably a bad move. I believe it's actually one of the small-frame Glocks (i.e. same width as the 9/40/357 models), but I'm not sure about conversion barrels. Still, it's just more $$ on top of everything.

Last edited:

BUT....

This is just my .02 cents, but.... IMO anything chambered in .45 GAP is a complete waste of money. Ammo is hard to come by and the resale value of the gun sucks if he ever wants to turn around and sell it down the road.

I'll be the first to admit that I have "girl hands" too, and I shoot the short frames just fine.

-Mike

BUT....

IDK much about that silly round other then that it is silly, but if the frame is the same as a G17, and I think it is, I would think he could put a Lonewolf G17 top end on it and shoot 9mm. It would almost be just like the pistol he should have bought.

ETA, if I am correct, he would need 9mm mags as well.

Last edited:
g19.jpeg
my g19c. just got it about a month ago and love the way it shoots. i put a metal guide rod in it too. and thinking on getting a stainless steel upper. anyone have a ss upper and do you like it. does it perform better. thanks

View attachment 41255
my g19c. just got it about a month ago and love the way it shoots. i put a metal guide rod in it too. and thinking on getting a stainless steel upper. anyone have a ss upper and do you like it. does it perform better. thanks

I can't imagine there's any real benefit to a stainless upper. Just stick with the factory slide.

Here is my new hunting rig:Gen3 G20, 6" KKM Precision bbl, Wolff Guide Rod and springs (20,22,24), polished the internal trigger parts, installed a "-" connector (also polished).

Trijicon RMR RM06 (3.25 MOA) installed by Mark Housel at L&M Precision Gunworks, along with some Supressor height BUIS. The rear sight is in the exisitng dovetail, and he even cerakotes under the RMR so it doesn't look silly. $705 for all of Mark's work and the RMR. The dot and sights cowitness perfectly. I highly recommend his work. He got it done in 12 days including shipping both ways priority mail.
Just starting to move into my new place, so my reloading setup won't be ready until I actually start living there, so I bought a few boxes of Underwood 10mm 220gr FNHC ammo.

Attachments

• IMG_20121018_195137.jpg
    IMG_20121018_195137.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_20121018_195221.jpg
    IMG_20121018_195221.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Here is my new hunting rig:Gen3 G20, 6" KKM Precision bbl, Wolff Guide Rod and springs (20,22,24), polished the internal trigger parts, installed a "-" connector (also polished).

Trijicon RMR RM06 (3.25 MOA) installed by Mark Housel at L&M Precision Gunworks, along with some Supressor height BUIS. The rear sight is in the exisitng dovetail, and he even cerakotes under the RMR so it doesn't look silly. $705 for all of Mark's work and the RMR. The dot and sights cowitness perfectly. I highly recommend his work. He got it done in 12 days including shipping both ways priority mail.
Just starting to move into my new place, so my reloading setup won't be ready until I actually start living there, so I bought a few boxes of Underwood 10mm 220gr FNHC ammo.
Great choice [smile]Looks great and I'm sure it performs super. I'm also running a KKM 6". It will be used for a woods gun while prospecting, hiking etc. I'm also looking into the Wolff guide rod & springs. Which spring weight are you using for the 220gr FNHC. I'll be using Buffalo Bore 220gr hard cast FN. Here's a pick along with my EDC G29SF.
a3a4ytu6.jpg
anynaduv.jpg

Last edited:
Underwood recommends 24# but it is really different in each gun, setup, and load. That is why I bought the 20#,22#, and 24# springs together.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom