• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your Glocks!

My G26 done in Magpul FDE

IMG_20120130_224348.jpg

Last edited:
Only glocks i own right now and theyre a Day old. New Flat Dark Earth glock 17 and Flat Dark Earth Gen4 21. This picture sucks unfortunately ill get some better ones to show the frames true color.[smile]

Man ! FDE G21 is dope.... tops on my list when the LTC come in.

Well played...

Last edited:
I want some FDe too, might have to Cerakote mine too. I do have an OD green gen 3 30 though. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally have a chance to post something here... I'm sure it's boring to you veteran Glockers (Glockanatics??) but it's accurate as all hell and feels great in my hand. Sweet trigger, too!

ETA: My wife's Austrian, too... must be something to it!!

IMG00387-20120816-2139.jpg

Here's my 15-year-old shooting it...

IMG00390-20120818-1346.jpg

Last edited:
Finally have a chance to post something here... I'm sure it's boring to you veteran Glockers (Glockanatics??) but it's accurate as all hell and feels great in my hand. Sweet trigger, too!

IMG00387-20120816-2139.jpg

Here's my 15-year-old shooting it...

IMG00390-20120818-1346.jpg

Congrats again! Ha, look at that muzzle flip! Master that and you'll have yourself a sweet shooting Glock. I still remember the first time I put a 9mm next to a .45ACP cartridge. I was telling myself beforehand, "how much bigger could it be?"
shocker.gif

My newest addition and by far the best!!! Stole this thing, all original parts, box, mags and tools. Looks like its had less than 200 rounds fired through it. BOD of July 1986.
pix984879616.jpg
pix464201299.jpg

My newest addition and by far the best!!! Stole this thing, all original parts, box, mags and tools. Looks like its had less than 200 rounds fired through it. BOD of July 1986.
View attachment 38122
View attachment 38123

Yep, I have one from the same year. Pebble grip and everything. They are worth quite a bit here in MA. Don't ever sell it. It is the Glock that started them all. While I find it extremely accurate, it is very slippery in my hands. I'd much rather have finger grooves like the Gen 3 or 4. Great gun though, Congrats!!

- -

I believe "Glockaholic" is the widely accepted term. We would have also accepted Glockenspiel or Glockergnügen.
At the GPP shoot, my son and I both reached for the Glock on our table at the same time and he got to it first... I asked him "Did you just Glock-block me?" ... Dad was cool and funny for at least 30 seconds that day. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom