• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your Glocks!

That pic just convinced me to go order one today! I've been waiting for the 4th Gen 21.

Awesome! I haven't shot it yet, and I already want another Glock! [smile] I picked up a bunch of different ammo as well, to see what she likes the best.

Last edited:
G23 TALO edition. Pretty ugly! gonna have it cerakoted!
c7a449e2.jpg

bfef320d.jpg

0bf57c85.jpg

Am I the only one who sees a burnette with a white shirt, blue sweater & shoulder length hair on the slide?

That gun belonged to me until I transferred it to andypieces there. I have to say I loved that gun, and the finish. I drove away from the transfer going, "goddamnit, I love that thing", but alas, I dont own much in 40 so it was time to worry about supplying less calibres.

Don't get me wrong Boston, it was pretty to look at, but even looking at it gave it fingerprints! I wanna carry and shoot it, so.....new coat it gets. I will post pics later today when I pick it up. His big brother, G17 is getting done also.

Don't get me wrong Boston, it was pretty to look at, but even looking at it gave it fingerprints! I wanna carry and shoot it, so.....new coat it gets. I will post pics later today when I pick it up. His big brother, G17 is getting done also.

Very cool man, cant wait to see it! It was tough t keep clean heheh

Here is my just finished franken-G27 - Full conversion to 9mm. Please forgive the poor cell phone pic quality.

g27smc.jpg

Thanks Lou for your great refinishing work.

Last edited:
New addition to the family. G30SF
nice! i had to go look at my G30 to make sure i'm not crazy. the G30 has the smooth trigger like the full size Glock's. [laugh] i hunted for a 30SF for a while but found a good trade and got my 30 instead.

[cheers]

A couple more pics of my last acquisition. Thanks to a post by another forum member about building a race Glock 17, I got the inspiration to buy one of these 1997 G27 police trade-ins and rebuild it as a 9mm. I had a lot of fun doing this mini-project, and I am extremely happy with how it turned out.

*Every* part save for the slide, frame and firing pin is new.
Slide refinished in cerakote
KKM conversion barrel.
4.5 lb connector
25c trigger job.
Ameriglo Defoor sights.
Extended slide release
G26 Magazine

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet due to a busy schedule...

rearright.jpg

frontright.jpg

Back
Top Bottom